trouble...about my hair...

lindalaumtmlp

Reaction score
i always to drop my hair when am clean my hair and wash my hair...
but dropping many many hair ...
i am worried this :(

How solve it, thanks

My hair does this too. There's hair everywhere. especially after I comb.

sounds like you may have fine,but damaged, hair. Or your hair may be thinning (just like men go bald) There's over-the-counter treatments for both problems.

If you are really concerned, have your doctor take a look.

Do you mean ur hair is falling out?....It's normal for some hair to fall out when washing or even brushing it, but if it's a lot, then you might want to consult a doctor. And check ur scalp for any bald spots.....If you have long hair, then breakage can occur also and cause it to fall out.

A friend of mine had this problem, but unfortunately, she waited too long to see a doctor. She had a scalp disease, and eventually had to wear a wig. Sometimes it's becuz of a vitamin defficiency. So perhaps only a doctor would know for sure. And stress can cause hair breakage/falling out also. I'd see a doctor right away. Women are so vain when it comes to their hair!

yeah. i have ED-NOS.. back when i wasn't eating, my hair would fall out more often than normal. it's all good now, though. :)

Never had that problem but it did happen to me once when I was under a great deal of stress.

collect your fallen hair. sell it to wig company. $$$!

Go see a doctor , he/she is a professional to tell you the problem.

Back