Treo 700w

KingDragon

Reaction score
I want an your option about Treo 700w, Tell me what do you think of this.
(I Think its one of the best than all Sk2, Sk3 and blackberry or other product)
There is have more stuffs that you can use it anything like - Any Movie- you could get a rent movie only if you use copy dvd in the computer and put in treo and save it, Design for PsP, Mp3, Photo unlimited storage cause it has memory card in it, Video Record then send an email and you could see what they say on video from your friends, GPS ready REAL move where you going, Add 5 E-mail account as you like, Aim, MSn, Yahoo as such more, Interent, WiFi ready, Keyboard fully, Touch Screen, Figurenail, Pen for Touch screen, Battery can hold longer than any other, there is to many information and you could check it out if you like.
Start with 245.00 but real price is 445.00 (100 off rebate/ 100 off for new customer)
Unlimited data Plan for 44.00 its same as sk2,sk3

here is info:
The Palm® Treo™ 700w and 700wx smart phones deliver everything you need without compromise. They combine a smarter Phone with broadband-like speeds2, wireless email3, including Windows Mobile® Direct Push Technology, and rich-media capabilities, all in one—bringing palm's world-class ease of use to the Windows Mobile platform.

Connect with people in multiple ways—by voice, email or -Send Text Message-SMS. Your contacts are always reachable, from any application. Access email, the web and corporate networks on one of the fastest networks available in the U.S Or relax and play your favorite music and videos right on your device. With these easy-to-use productivity devices in hand, you can stay connected on your terms.

overview_t700w_photo.jpg

I love the look of Palm Treo 700w, but I feel like wanted to adopt to a new version of Windows Mobile called Windows Mobile Photon. :)

Google "Windows Mobile Photon" if you want to know what it is.

Anyway, Palm Treo 700w looks nice and neat.

Back