Travis

ura.gif
birthday.gif

Originally posted by Alex
Happy Birthday, Travis! Hope you got a new partner for your birthday. ;)

:birthday:

your hope is just right.. I just came home from strip club.... a girl asked for my phone number.. whooooo! :) shit.. I had a lot of fun there!.. had a lot of lap dance that is enough to make me hard!..

Originally posted by Travis
your hope is just right.. I just came home from strip club.... a girl asked for my phone number.. whooooo! :) shit.. I had a lot of fun there!.. had a lot of lap dance that is enough to make me hard!..
What happened to you and Tracey?

Originally posted by illustrator
check Travis' website, and you will know.

*applause* you still check out my website? :).. I just updated last sunday when I took some pictures and even movies.....

Hey Steve.. if you want to check out Jena.. you can see her over there on my website in movie heh :)

Hey.. you'll find out what happened to me and Tracey on my news on main page.. if you dont understand.. email me I'll explain :)

Originally posted by Travis
*applause* you still check out my website? :).. I just updated last sunday when I took some pictures and even movies.....

Hey Steve.. if you want to check out Jena.. you can see her over there on my website in movie heh :)

Hey.. you'll find out what happened to me and Tracey on my news on main page.. if you dont understand.. email me I'll explain :)
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you'll find a job and girlfriend. I know you can find one or two! ;)

Back