Travelling to Europe!

Googoosh

Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to visit Europe in September. I am thinking of Visiting Frankfurt, Prague, Krakow and Berlin for a 2 week trip.
Is there anyone on AD interested in travelling with me? I love visiting museums, palaces, enjoying food and drinks, experiencing local culture and seeing a bit of countryside. Does anyone on AD share similar interest and would be able to travel to Europe in September?

Thank you :ty:

I want go to Greenland but only book it through Denmark.when you go to Prague make sure you visit the natural waters (no remember if it was Buderpest)Shame I done those places or I would.You will enjoy some and think hard in other places

I want go to Greenland but only book it through Denmark.when you go to Prague make sure you visit the natural waters (no remember if it was Buderpest)Shame I done those places or I would.You will enjoy some and think hard in other places

It's great that you are thinking of Greenland. Should be a beautiful experience. Go for it.
I am really looking forward to Europe especially food and drinks.
I also hope that there will be someone from AD who would be happy to join me for the trip. :)

Back