Traditional Marriage...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circular logic. You seem to be saying that if you don't believe Reba's interpretation of gods word, then you don't believe. Every christian's faith is based on man's interpretation of gods word. That's why there are so many different types of christian.

I'm going to bed, but I look forward to your response.

When you get up, you can decide for yourself who is God and what does God say to you. At death, if you are right then your will be glad and of you are wrong there is hell to pay. You have a 50\50 chance of being wrong, so choose your answers (to yourself) carefully. Everyone must do this, there is no other way.

When you get up, you can decide for yourself who is God and what does God say to you. At death, if you are right then your will be glad and of you are wrong there is hell to pay. You have a 50\50 chance of being wrong, so choose your answers (to yourself) carefully. Everyone must do this, there is no other way.

I don't recognize your belief because I'm on different type of Christianity.

I don't recognize your belief because I'm on different type of Christianity.

There is not but one! Christianity means follower of Christ. It is up to you to decide what Christ taught mankind about God. There are many, many people who decide wrong, don't be one of those.

There is not but one! Christianity means follower of Christ. It is up to you to decide what Christ taught mankind about God. There are many, many people who decide wrong, don't be one of those.

No, Christianity is divided into many types so you and I do have different beliefs, so your beliefs don't apply to me.

My religion is more focus on love and spirit, not words that you mention in your post.

Really? Why is that?

Yes because I share same traditions as heterosexual couples, except only difference is gender so I use man instead, so my lifestyle is same as heterosexual, except for same sex. I don't believe in separate between homosexual and heterosexual, so I just treat them as relationship, regardless on gender, opposite or same.

Yes because I share same traditions as heterosexual couples, except only difference is gender so I use man instead, so my lifestyle is same as heterosexual, except for same sex. I don't believe in separate between homosexual and heterosexual, so I just treat them as relationship, regardless on gender, opposite or same.

That is a pretty big difference.

Seems the blog author is more concerned with rights than forcing his way into other people's definitions. His way seems to make more sense to me.

That is a pretty big difference.

Seems the blog author is more concerned with rights than forcing his way into other people's definitions. His way seems to make more sense to me.

How is big difference?

I don't have strong interest in GLBT culture, except for few things like event in Disney World. I'm not interested to live in gay village and not interested to fully integrated with unique, unusual cultures that against my willing. My lifestyle is very similar to heterosexual, only difference is attraction of gender, that it.

The gay man and I don't share same interest, traditions, cultures, even not all gay, lesbian and bisexual people share same way as the gay man does.

Separate homosexual group from heterosexual group to make homosexual group more prone to discrimination because they are minority, that's not good.

How is big difference?

I don't have strong interest in GLBT culture, except for few things like event in Disney World. I'm not interested to live in gay village and not interested to fully integrated with unique, unusual cultures that against my willing. My lifestyle is very similar to heterosexual, only difference is attraction of gender, that it.

The gay man and I don't share same interest, traditions, cultures, even not all gay, lesbian and bisexual people share same way as the gay man does.

Separate homosexual group from heterosexual group to make homosexual group more prone to discrimination because they are minority, that's not good.

Seems like a big difference to me. We will have to agree to disagree. Personally if I were in that position I would agree with the blogger. I would rather create my own traditions than force myself into old traditions. But that's just me.

If you don't believe in God and His Word, then it will never make sense to you. God established marriage for man and woman. He also established it as a type (example) for the relationship of Jesus Christ (the bridegroom) and His church (the bride). By destroying the marriage relationship, man attempts to destroy the type of the Christ/Church relationship.

In the second chapter of Genesis, God said, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

That's rather specific.

That is exactly what was explained at my wedding.

If your state legalizes same sex marriage so it will ruin your marriage?

If yes so care to explain about how your marriage will be affect.

Will I have to teach my children that Uncle Beth and Aunt Linda's marriage is perfectly normal and no, they will never have kids, so therefore my children will not have any blood cousins?

That, I would think, would totally confuse their ability to perceive spatial relationships. They would naturally see that it is not "ok", and I would have to consistently reinforce the opposite of their natural perceptions. therefore, it would affect my marriage, and my family and skewer my children's perceptions of what is natural and pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back