Tomorrow

jdharrawood

Reaction score
Tomorrow is April Fool

Got any good april fool pranks to play trick on?????

I know the best time to play trick is early in the morning since they are stil half sleepy not thinking about its april fool. lol lol

I would love to play tricks on my boss.

goldenleaf74...........are you plan some fool on anyone on that day ? huh? :shock:

Don't try fool your own damn boss. It's bad bad bad!

It's okay to do outside the work. :)

I dunno what I would do tomorrow... hmmm......

I'll pretend I quit my jobs and will move to California tomorrow.
That would make my family go crazy.
Nah...

I'll have to think of something.

never do something fool to ur boss. it almost got me fire from work. bec i act like i cut my hand with blood (that came from chicken). she already called all surpvisors and police before i said april fool day

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
never do something fool to ur boss. it almost got me fire from work. bec i act like i cut my hand with blood (that came from chicken). she already called all surpvisors and police before i said april fool day
:shock:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla

whoa shit .... :-X

I just fooled my deaf mate in NZ, it is already 1st April over there. Hee hee... he said he put a curse over my house, to make it snow and snow. So I sent him an IM and said "You brat! It snowed here today!" He was like oh really? and believed me. Then I said Aprils Fool! Hee hee he is like you're a bloody cheeky person! LOL

Originally posted by kuifje75
I just fooled my deaf mate in NZ, it is already 1st April over there. Hee hee... he said he put a curse over my house, to make it snow and snow. So I sent him an IM and said "You brat! It snowed here today!" He was like oh really? and believed me. Then I said Aprils Fool! Hee hee he is like you're a bloody cheeky person! LOL

:laugh2: good one!!!! ;)

Back