TomKat are Soulmate.

What a cute little baby. @_@ It looks like a mini kenu revees.

Are you sure you understood what that was all about? It was blown out of proportion. All he did was criticize Brooke Shields based on some pages in her book regarding pills for depression. He did not insult the women, he merely criticized the drug itself and that it shouldn't be encouraged. At least that's the impression I got from him. There's no need to scream for blood over an opinion of Cruise's.

It's just a person's opinion. It's not worth getting all worked up over. Do you "dislike" him simply due to his celebrity status and an opinion that you clearly disagree with? If people went around hating people for their opinions, then we'll have a problem.

Though that's all over now since Brooke Shields and Katie Holmes are now good friends. Not only to mention that Brooke attended the wedding.

My choice is I don't like him. I won't change my opinion about this. :)

Well, I don't think Tom is an odd man or strange for all that matters, He got a opinion of his own, who doesn't? I agree with a lot of his opinion regarding about people,
TOM CRUISE: Here's a point — everybody's different, Peter. I don't buy into this whole thing of being 'normal'. There's no such thing as normal. When you look at someone's life and you look into their life, everyone has a story. Everyone has something that is going on that is very unique to them.
and he is correct on that point of view.

People make mistakes in life, it takes a stronger person to even apology and he did apology for his deeds, his brief has nothing to do with who he is as a person, each of us believe or slightly different type of things in life, does it make us wrong or odd or strange? Of course not. ;)

I know Tom got his own opinion as well. I got mine about what I think he is the way he is. I have my own opinion, too.

I will never understand why some people have such a morbid fascination with celebrities. Are our own lives so boring that we need to keep up with theirs? So Tom and Katie got married. Big deal! People get married every day of the year. Who marries who in Hollywood has absolutely no effect on my life so I could care less. Get a life, people.

Their wedding was soo beautiful and their daughter is soooo cute in that white dress....

Wish I was rich, to get married in something like that...having a fairy tale wedding is something I've always wanted...

A few inches in height or a few pounds on the hips has no bearing on marriage or love. They make a great couple, and are happy right now, that is the most important thing. We all know happiness is a temporary thing just like life, so let them live and enjoy the moments.

Back