Tom Cruise 'is Christ' of Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.

morbid-mongoose

Reaction score
TOM Cruise is the new “Christ” of Scientology, according to leaders of the cult-like religion.

The Mission: Impossible star has been told he has been “chosen” to spread the word of his faith throughout the world.

And leader David Miscavige believes that in future, Cruise, 44, will be worshipped like Jesus for his work to raise awareness of the religion.

A source close to the actor, who has risen to one of the church’s top levels, said: “Tom has been told he is Scientology’s Christ-like figure.

“Like Christ, he’s been criticised for his views. But future generations will realise he was right.”

Cruise joined the Church of Scientology in the ’80s. Leader L Ron Hubbard claimed humans bear traces of an ancient alien civilisation.

The Sun Online - Bizarre: Cruise 'is Christ' of Scientology

What the hell?!?!?!? :eek3:

The Sun itsn't exactly the most reliable of newspapers.

If thats true then how come God never told us that Tom Cruise is God's second son?

LMAO!

Mod's Note; Moved this thread from General Chat Forum to the Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs Forum.

lol, if this is true my respect to humanity has dropped 50 points... Tom Cruise is retarded.

I think it is Tom Cruise's business to be involved in Scientology and leave him be.

I think it is Tom Cruise's business to be involved in Scientology and leave him be.

I'm not saying it isn't his business, I'm saying it's a retarded theory that Tom Cruise is the NEW Jesus... There is nothing miraculous about him.

Do you realize what you are defending? It's stupidity to the nth degree... Whoever has claimed that Tom Cruise is the new Jesus is OBVIOUSLY only doing it for the sake of publicity when it comes to Scientology... you don't find it convenient that an incredibly famous actor who makes millions of dollars and holds the media at his fingertips would become the spokes-person for a very small not well-known religion?

Oh... the Sun? That's a tabloid that spreads bogus rumors. I'd rather believe an article saying that Clinton had lunch with an alien than to believe this article. ;)

Scientology is a cult. That will make Tom Cruise an anti-christ.

What difference between Tom Cruise the next Christ and Jesus the first Christ? Hell yeah, I don't trust in Jesus Christ. Yeah, he is not God's son either. Whoever said that must be dumbass. Everyone knows we are God's children. I do trust in God, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back