toilet restaurants??!?!?

What kind of food is it? Meatballs and gravy to start with (and a glass of fizzy lemonade) and then German sausages for your main course, and some chocolate mousse for dinner? :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNvmfmZqd9I[/ame]

I'd go!, i think its fun, then go on a restaurent in the sky next after that...then restaurent in the pool...(if they have it)...whatever...fun fun fun

Where are the plungers? Incase the food get clogged up... in your mouth....

I'd go!, i think its fun, then go on a restaurent in the sky next after that...then restaurent in the pool...(if they have it)...whatever...fun fun fun

What if there a disgruntled employee there and they decides to pee in the toilet bowl shape dishes??? A friend of my mine told about an employer who was treating an employee horrible because the guy was Chinese . The employer started to feel bad about his behavior and told his employee that he was sorry and the employee said " Good, and I will no longer pee in your food!" This is a true story , my friend's dad knew the employer. Not to worry this happen along time ago and the restaurant is gone. But this thread reminded of my story . LOL!

Gee: isn't that "multi tasking" a bit too far?
What next?
TV in the bathroom-not to miss the TV ads?

What if there a disgruntled employee there and they decides to pee in the toilet bowl shape dishes??? A friend of my mine told about an employer who was treating an employee horrible because the guy was Chinese . The employer started to feel bad about his behavior and told his employee that he was sorry and the employee said " Good, and I will no longer pee in your food!" This is a true story , my friend's dad knew the employer. Not to worry this happen along time ago and the restaurant is gone. But this thread reminded of my story . LOL!

far out

Back