toilet restaurants??!?!?

What if some get so drunk they forget where they're and take shit right there??
I am going to pass on this one.

Oh my god. Pittsburgh is getting one of these toilet restaurants. People sit on toilets. They serve you in bowls that look like little toilets. Ewwwwww.

I will skip this one.

Toilet-Themed Restaurant Debuts in City of Industry | KTLA 5

(link for this *kind* of restaurant, not the Pgh one.)

Hey, I wish I had one like this coming to Chicago. You should take the opportunity to try it in Pittsburgh. Looks like a great dining experience. One to last a life time!!

NOT!!!

Crazy idea to come up with a toliet restaurants from China and Taiwan. Better not have this kind of toliet restaurant(s) here in both USA and Canada. :ugh:

SMH

Oh my god. Pittsburgh is getting one of these toilet restaurants. People sit on toilets. They serve you in bowls that look like little toilets. Ewwwwww.

I will skip this one.

Toilet-Themed Restaurant Debuts in City of Industry | KTLA 5

(link for this *kind* of restaurant, not the Pgh one.)

I can only wonder about the restaurants that couldn't get funding to get off the ground....someone actually thought this was a good idea? :crazy:

Laura

What if some get so drunk they forget where they're and take shit right there??

Extra scary because that could definitely happen here in Pittsburgh. We have people who take their drinking very seriously.

I can't think of anything good about this. And I can't imagine who their target market is. Who says "yeah! lets go sit on toilets and eat out of toilets!" Sometimes I feel like I don't understand the world at all:0

What kind of food is it? Meatballs and gravy to start with (and a glass of fizzy lemonade) and then German sausages for your main course, and some chocolate mousse for dinner? :lol:

They did say that they had to tone down the menu items because it took it too far for American audiences. I don't think chocolate mousse is too far from what they were serving! :giggle:

what kind of food do they serves? :ugh3:

I tried to look it up, but it's very hard to find the news story for the place in my town. If you do a google search with terms like "bathroom" and "restaurant", you mostly get alot of articles about health code violations.

I tried to look it up, but it's very hard to find the news story for the place in my town. If you do a google search with terms like "bathroom" and "restaurant", you mostly get alot of articles about health code violations.

Why dontcha just go there for dinner tmw night and report back to us? :lol:

Back