Today, my BIG meeting is a epic fail! (Yes, EPIC FAIL!)

Naw, I don't take pic of roommates. They're not my friends.

I take it that she's not so attractive. we'll leave it at that :)

but if she's hot... we both know that's going to create a problem

I take it that she's not so attractive. we'll leave it at that :)

but if she's hot... we both know that's going to create a problem

Haha, she's a white gal which has a black guy who's her husband and she's just average looking with a tad bit chubby body.

Haha, she's a white gal which has a black guy who's her husband and she's just average looking with a tad bit chubby body.

oh she has a husband living with her? eh no wonder.

btw - where in NJ you're going to move to?

Glad that you're asking that question.

I'm looking forward to coming back to live in Stratford.

Glad that you're asking that question.

I'm looking forward to coming back to live in Stratford.

aaahhhh no wonder! that is a cheap area to live in and I wouldn't live in there unless NJ grants me a CCW license. well good luck!

Jiro,

You see? I'm very smart to choose that area that I once lived there before. Lots of good memories there. While being there, I used to go to Movie Ten which is now Cinemark, I always went to movie every Sunday with my friends.

To be honest with you, Cinemark is best, best, best theater I ever went to!

Jiro,

You see? I'm very smart to choose that area that I once lived there before. Lots of good memories there. While being there, I used to go to Movie Ten which is now Cinemark, I always went to movie every Sunday with my friends.

To be honest with you, Cinemark is best, best, best theater I ever went to!

9 miles from Camden, NJ. yep uber smart indeed.

there's something you're not telling me while living coed. Amanda Knox confessed to the world. now confess to me.

haha, trust me, nothing happens. my roommates are like my brothers and sister. :dunno:

I have a question for you: Do you have a experience? Like having a roommate in your apartment?? It's something that I need to learn about roommate firsthand.

I myself have never had a roommate, but only because of what happened to my cousin.

She owned her house free and clear. She rented rooms out after her divorce. All the roomies were friends she knew for years. She was even college friends with one of the guys. In all there was my cousin (female) and 3 guys and 2 other females living in the 7 bedroom house. After about 3 years of all living in the same house, one day my cousin was reminding everyone about the rent money. One of the guys was late with his and when she asked him about it, he snapped, grabbed the butcher knife off the counter and stabbed my cousin 49 times. She died as a result. He pleaded insanity. My uncle and aunt did not want him punished too severely and asked that he be given all the mental health treatment he needed. He was sentenced to life with no parole in a prison that treat inmates with mental illnesses.

This just goes to show, that in some cases, you don't really know your good friends. No one knew he had mental issues, ever.

Just be careful who you have as a roommate and be ever vigilant.

Whoa!...Gotta be careful these days!....Roomates never worked with me.....I especially remember 1 that I had....I worked the late night shift, 9PM to 6AM....got home one morning, to find a "stranger" in my bed, passed out drunk....and my roomate no where to be found!...It was a guy she had met in a bar, came home with, got drunker and he passed out...(why on my bed, I dunno)!...So she calls up somebody else and off they go!....

I slept on my sofa until she got home and we really had a big fight, so out she goes! Along with my nice towels, sheets & pillow cases....she actually took a lot more than that....

Roomates--put everything writing, and get it notarized. That means, who pays what, when; who cleans up what, when; what behaviors and property are off limits; and penalties for breaking the rules. It doesn't matter how close the friends or family--putting it in writing removes any confusion.

Back