Today, my BIG meeting is a epic fail! (Yes, EPIC FAIL!)

KristinaB - They do count the total years. "Lived in NJ for at least seven years" "Lived" being the keyword.

Same with the US Presidency. I could be born here, grow up till 16, then move to Iraq for 30 years. Upon my return I can run for the Presidency.

I guess I was not aware of that. I was always told it was to be the last years that counted. I guess the info that was given to me for a lesson for my kids was incorrect and it came from the State of Florida.

Sorry for the incorrect info Prime Boss, but I still think you are having some real issues that are better left off AD.

Before this thread is closed and Prime Boss is banned I want to say just for the record, i'm all for corruption.

I guess I was not aware of that. I was always told it was to be the last years that counted. I guess the info that was given to me for a lesson for my kids was incorrect and it came from the State of Florida.

Sorry for the incorrect info Prime Boss, but I still think you are having some real issues that are better left off AD.

:shock:

Vote for KristinaB.

Maybe you're right for the state of Florida. It is different from state to state.

I don't understand. Why do you everybody think I'm still on high sugar?

I'm heartbroken now. This is insulting....

Thanks a lot. My feeling is hurting.

Maybe you're right for the state of Florida. It is different from state to state.

I thank my "lucky stars" that I live in Florida! Guess he's still living in N.C. "right now"??...And it's too close for comfort!...."Run, Shari, Run!"

I thank my "lucky stars" that I live in Florida! Guess he's still living in N.C. "right now"??...And it's too close for comfort!...."Run, Shari, Run!"

And I'm a mile above him, about 1700 miles, give or take a couple hundred, away.

neeener neeeeeenerrrrr!!!!!

I am a little concerned here. I hope we arent dealing with something more serious.

I am a little concerned here. I hope we arent dealing with something more serious.

I agree Shel. I am very concerned. I realize I may have said something that could be hurtful and for that I apologize. I truly hope everything goes well for Prime Boss. I am concerned about the constant change of problems and what it could mean. I will stay out of it from here on out. I don't want to be the cause of someone going off the deep end. I myself am in danger of that, but if I do commit suicide, then my family loses my disability and that creates more of the problem we are having, so I will just deal with life as it is.

Prime Boss, I am sorry if I offend you, but I am just be realistic about becoming a governor of NJ. Being a governor of NJ or other state is not that easy. It is so cutthroating.

For example, look at Gov. Corzine's affair with Carla Katz, money issues, budget issues, so on. Corzine has tried to find a way to cut the budget, but it backfired him. NJ people fed up with higher property taxes and tolls, and other bs, so they move to PA, NY, NC, and somewhere else. Funny thing was I discussed about that situation with a friend last week. He said that it is not NJ's fault because voters tended to vote yes, yes, and yes on schools, roads, etc.., so therefore, their property taxes are ballooned up suddenly since the 1990s something. Look at Hoboken mayor and other minions got busted for corruption.

If you want to be a governor, ok, be my guest. Remember, you will need to win the voters, get monies to promote yourself on media, campaigns, etc.

So, think about it.

Ok, I will vote for Jiro for Governor of AD. Very popular and reasonable fellow. Cute too.

Back