To Fly Over or Not To Fly Over - That is the question

Naim

Reaction score
So I met this deaf girl via a deaf dating site. Unlike other deaf girls I met online, this one is special. She's from Poland, thousands of miles away from me.

She's pretty, smart and has a good sense of humor. We like each other so much that we want to meet in person. Thing is she's from Poland and I don't know if I should fly over. We have been talking online and viewing each other via webcam for a few months now.

What should I do?

oh well it happened to me before.. just follow ur heart what u feel what the best for u... :mrgreen: good juju (lucky)

Naim said:
So I met this deaf girl via a deaf dating site. Unlike other deaf girls I met online, this one is special. She's from Poland, thousands of miles away from me.

She's pretty, smart and has a good sense of humor. We like each other so much that we want to meet in person. Thing is she's from Poland and I don't know if I should fly over. We have been talking online and viewing each other via webcam for a few months now.

What should I do?

True love doesnt happen often so grab the opportunity if you can/want. Life is too short to have regrets!

Best of luck!

morph into a bird and fly! :lol:

jkjk

trust ur instincts -- Meg is right, if u really feel that way for someone it doesnt hurt to meet for some RT chattering and see where it might go

Back