To celebrate the 70th anniversary of Archie comics...

Geez, I used to obsess over Archie comics! I hope he marries Betty, and they don't throw us a curveball like having him marry Jughead. But he'll probably marry Veronica because nobody expects her to marry Archie.

Its also possible that he chooses Veronica and 5 years later they divorce and Archie marries Betty. :giggle: That would be hip and modern.

No, see my first post above there, that's real modern era. :P

Wait until August and see if he is REALLY going to marry veronica.

He is marrying Veronica. Check my last post.

Whoa! Hold your horse. It is all in Veronica's head as she wrote in her diary. I don't see anything like Archie has actually asked Veronica to marry him. It is still up in the air. Best to wait until August or September depending on where you buy your comic book.

Okay you guys, perhaps I jumped the gun thinking that Archie and Veronica are a done deal. I'll withold judgement until the series is complete.

Whoa! Hold your horse. It is all in Veronica's head as she wrote in her diary. I don't see anything like Archie has actually asked Veronica to marry him. It is still up in the air. Best to wait until August or September depending on where you buy your comic book.

Well, Betty did write in her blog that she was so sad and didn't know what to do now.

Well, Betty did write in her blog that she was so sad and didn't know what to do now.

Veronica was wondering if Betty would be her bridesmaid. Maybe Veronica had asked her or drop some hints around Betty. That would fit Veronica to a 'T'.

At the bottom of that link - "Maybe Archie will come to his senses. His online profile says, "He does things on the spur of the moment, which almost always gives him a very keen cause for regret". That tells me maybe he wil get cold feet at the altar. I still think he would go for an unknown girl instead of those two. If he loves one more than the other, he would have gotten married to the one he loves long ago.

Back