To celebrate the 70th anniversary of Archie comics...

Steel X

Reaction score
Archie, one of the longest running comicbooks for almost 7 decades may come with a huge change to the 70th anniversary. Archie is getting married but to whom? Betty or Veronica? Archie and friends have graduated from college and Archie plans to propose someone and Jughead, Archie's best friend for 70 years will be his best man.

The answer is still unknown who it will be. Betty or Veronica. Who do you think Archie should marry to?

Finally, Archie will pick either Betty or Veronica - TODAY: Books

I think he ought to pick Betty. Veronica has always been a bit of a spoiled princess. I always thought she would do better with Reggie...but then he was a bit of a narcissist so perhaps that wouldn't work too well either.

Yeah, I used to read tons of those comics when I was young. It was due to the lonnnng drive from California to Alaska so that kept me busy. :giggle: Yeah, Veroinica is very spoiled brat while Betty is a athetic blondie and a little friendlier and open minded. I believe archie will marry Betty, in my opinion.

Yeah, Veroinica is very spoiled brat while Betty is a athetic blondie and a little friendlier and open minded. I believe archie will marry Betty, in my opinion.

I agree with you. All Veronica will do is spend Archie's hard earned money and then complain when there's no more left. Nothing but trouble, that girl. :ugh:

I agree with you. All Veronica will do is spend Archie's hard earned money and then complain when there's no more left. Nothing but trouble, that girl. :ugh:

Yep, Veronica is nothing but trouble and she loves screwing up with men's mind in the community.

Do kids even read Archie comics anymore? I used to read them all the time but that was well over 20 years ago.

Do kids even read Archie comics anymore? I used to read them all the time but that was well over 20 years ago.

Good question. I used to read them a lot when I was a kid...I don't really read them anymore, dunno why.

We sell those at the checkouts in Wal-Mart, and they are still corny as ever.

I used to read them alot as well when I was a kid too and we still have some of them in the attic or somewhere like that.

Archie comics are best suited to the younger audience such as kids and teens so...as of today they havent really changed since.

*shrugs* would been cooler if they have actually changed and is closer to real life or whatever like that instead of always showing the corny shit lol.

And, if you are curious about my vote, I say Betty since shes nicer and more mature than Veronica.

i would think he would go with betty. betty is an easygoing and fun girl with no doubt. for the entertainment purpose, i wouldn't be surprised if he goe with veronica. veronica's family is pretty wealthy that archie would do nothing and let veronica controls him all she pleases. yikes.

Its also possible that he chooses Veronica and 5 years later they divorce and Archie marries Betty. :giggle: That would be hip and modern.

I'm skeptical. B and V are the only girls in Archie's universe.

They might be the only women in his universe. He might thinking of their feelings and refuse to pick either one to spare their feelings and go with a different woman. That is my thinking.

Hmmm...never heard of her. You got a picture?
Sorry, my bad. I meant to say Wendy.

It's Wendy Weatherbee.

She is Waldo Weatherbee's niece (Principal Weatherbee). Mr. Weatherbee is a twin. His twin brother (who led the life as a biker) has a daughter. When he moved into town, Wanda started attending Riverdale High School. :)

Wendy Weatherbee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She's more of a liberal and modern chick. She's into weird stuff. She dresses weird. She's into modern stuff like internet, blogging, etc.

She's one of the hottest chicks in the school, but she can't get a date because guys are afraid to date her due to being the principal's niece. :Ohno:

Sorry, my bad. I meant to say Wendy.

It's Wendy Weatherbee.

She is Waldo Weatherbee's niece (Principal Weatherbee). Mr. Weatherbee is a twin. His twin brother (who led the life as a biker) has a daughter. When he moved into town, Wanda started attending Riverdale High School. :)

Wendy Weatherbee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She's more of a liberal and modern chick. She's into weird stuff. She dresses weird. She's into modern stuff like internet, blogging, etc.

She's one of the hottest chicks in the school, but she can't get a date because guys are afraid to date her due to being the principal's niece. :Ohno:

Interesting...shes a strange but quite unique character lol.

Back