To be or not to be, that is the question I have...

cdaigle430

Reaction score
Can you be intimate with your partner while wearing hearing aides? How do you folks do it? (Not the deed, what do you do about the hearing aides during the moment?) I know that if I'm wearing mine the feedback gets to be a little annoying, but I love to hear her as well-what to do, what to do.....:giggle: :giggle:

i have wear hearing aid before when being intimate with my ex before.. sometimes i have feedbacks.. but i just be careful with it :)

Well I am hearing and have not been with a person who is wearing HA’s. I have also not been with a D/HOH person. When I have been at parties though different people’s HA’s have had feed back that caused a loud ringing sound. Sometimes it is 3 or 4 people’s. Usually I am the only hearing at the party so no one notices it. If I was with a man whose HA’s were giving feedback I would have to tell him to do something about it. Adjust them or turn them off because I cannot concentrate or enjoy the moment when that is happening, also I would get a head ache from it. If the situation was reversed I would want to know that was happening.

Well I am hearing and have not been with a person who is wearing HA’s. I have also not been with a D/HOH person. When I have been at parties though different people’s HA’s have had feed back that caused a loud ringing sound. Sometimes it is 3 or 4 people’s. Usually I am the only hearing at the party so no one notices it. If I was with a man whose HA’s were giving feedback I would have to tell him to do something about it. Adjust them or turn them off because I cannot concentrate or enjoy the moment when that is happening, also I would get a head ache from it. If the situation was reversed I would want to know that was happening.

Is the sound of feedback really painful to hear? LOLOL..one hearing teacher got a headache at the end of the day yesterday from one of her student's HA's feedback. Hahahaha! I felt bad for her but we had a good laugh about it.

I dont really wear my hearing aids while having sex cuz of that feedback problem.

I know when I am around some deaf ppl with my wife and I hear the feed back, I tell my wife abt it. Most of the time she laughes. Sometimes she informs the person. It depends how well she knows the person.

So, how you guys feel when a hearing person tells you that?

don't like wear HA's in sex, allthough I might be going a while without that anyway now.:ugh3:

I know when I am around some deaf ppl with my wife and I hear the feed back, I tell my wife abt it. Most of the time she laughes. Sometimes she informs the person. It depends how well she knows the person.

Most of the time, the hearing person who informs me about my feedback are the ones I know. I have never had a stranger approach me to inform me. However, sometimes I can tell from their expression or actions that my HAs are making the feedback sounds and I adjust them to make sure. :)

Yeah I've always done the same thing:lol:
Always think being a hearing to a deaf significant other
It's really like your duty to inform them whats being said & what's going on:)

tsk.. time for new ear molds then.. I hate it when it does that too. When people tell me its squealing or having a feedback, I get kinda embarrassed. Even they check their cellphone or beeper thinking it was theirs...

I don't think I may have feedback from my HAs while doing that deed :naughty:

I hate when those feedbacks happens.. usually when the tube to the earmold breaks or has a crack in it. Happened to me few times.. My co-workers always looked around to see whats beeping before i realized it was me. Always funny to see what they get into to find out what it is. Most of the time I wear my aids during intimates, but the other times off when were in bed and getting intimate in teh last minute.

Everyone should have own opinion if they want to wear it or not. Do not wear it if you like... to be kissed in the ear. I will not describe deeper than that part. Thats for all of you to figure out.

However, for some, please do wear hearing aids because of sexual intimacy of sexual talks or sounds can arouse sexual activity more.

That is all I will say and will not describe deeper than that! Try to ask me about my sex life, no comments and NOYB! Bedrooms are private place for that. I am in the computer room so therefore, NO COMMENTS! HEE HEE!

Back