They always have a Bible in hotel rooms

Originally posted by kevbo
Speak from your experience. :eek2:

NO of course not....I am not a prostitute.........nor have I committed the sin of adultery during my marriage.....

Yes, I have noticed bibles on the nightstand or dresser in hotels for years. Perhaps, use bible book and pray before have sex with someone. Pardon me, I am naughty as nature. That's what hotel is for!! forgive me... I am :crazy:

Originally posted by Oddball
Yes, I have noticed bibles on the nightstand or dresser in hotels for years. Perhaps, use bible book and pray before have sex with someone. Pardon me, I am naughty as nature. That's what hotel is for!! forgive me... I am :crazy:

:rofl: @ Oddball -- u got permission to be :crazy: when u wanna be!!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
i know why it JUST occured to me *rme* -- the Marriott family is a member of the LDS church have been for MANY generations -- thats why the BOOK OF MORMON is included in their hotels

Yes, general manager of my work at Marriott, told me, but other hotels than Marriott there are Bible too, Blessing ur staying, she said :angel:

Originally posted by Oddball

Yeah? u would pray not to get preggy if u'd have sex not to get preggy, good lucky! :D

I was went to PA, for ESDAA tour/b*ball, I stole 2 books from hotel

I'm about plan burns that books :naughty:

Attachments

• stole.jpg
    stole.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 60
Originally posted by hacker

why would u want to burn them qq but more puzzling is WHY did u feel u had to steal the bible and the book of mormon from the hotel room qq

Originally posted by hacker

burn books - what are you a nazi???

damn, i would've thought y'all knew the real answer...
but no,...:ugh:
it's an organized goverment conspiracy. they plant bugs in the bibles so they know what's going on in these hotel rooms. crazy, yeah. i saw it somewhere in a movie before :dunno: lol.

Originally posted by compLicaTed
damn, i would've thought y'all knew the real answer...
but no,...:ugh:
it's an organized goverment conspiracy. they plant bugs in the bibles so they know what's going on in these hotel rooms. crazy, yeah. i saw it somewhere in a movie before :dunno: lol.
Wow! Since Matt aka Hacker got 2 bibles, I wonder if governments keep hearing his moan. :o

:lol: i saw in the paper the other day, they thought they heard saddam hootin' like an owl. isn't that weird? :dunno:

:laugh2: at this thread ..... ahh i never read the bible anyways - i do believe in God, but reading the bible and attending church seems like a waste of time :-X

ROLFMAO gov listen to saddam hooting like a owl?? LMAO FUNEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAha

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
burn books - what are you a nazi???

rofl.. no im not nazi.. well, i not really like to read any bible's books, i not really believe in god :bowdown:.

In morning, i was so f** bored and I start pick up holy bible book and cut off make my own holy bible's secret hide on box of center book :twisted: Now, God haven't come here catch me&muder me..

Attachments

• holybible.jpg
    holybible.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 37
Back