These Native American Tribes Legalized Weed but federal won't leave them alone

I have never heard of their (names) tribes before. Yes, this is what most tribes want to have self government. That is their rights. It is not right for the any government outside of their tribal areas to interfere their decisions what they want to do with their products. I know there are times that Marijuana is not legal yet. Yes, we need them for medical health for people who need them to make them feel better.

We had almost the same thing on the island in Ontario, Canada, too, almost 10 years ago. But it was set up by the Chinese person or people who want to grow their marijuana on the resort which had nothing to do with our tribes. They get the penalty. Just have to remember it is not legal, not yet. I hope the government will pass the new bill for marijuana so that many people can use them for health reasons.

I do not like any government official or police to invade their territories. Same with CEO, the big corporation companies. They always tried to interfere their lands which they don't want them to come in. Keep out! :(

I have never heard of their (names) tribes before. Yes, this is what most tribes want to have self government. That is their rights. It is not right for the any government outside of their tribal areas to interfere their decisions what they want to do with their products. I know there are times that Marijuana is not legal yet. Yes, we need them for medical health for people who need them to make them feel better.

We had almost the same thing on the island in Ontario, Canada, too, almost 10 years ago. But it was set up by the Chinese person or people who want to grow their marijuana on the resort which had nothing to do with our tribes. They get the penalty. Just have to remember it is not legal, not yet. I hope the government will pass the new bill for marijuana so that many people can use them for health reasons.

I do not like any government official or police to invade their territories. Same with CEO, the big corporation companies. They always tried to interfere their lands which they don't want them to come in. Keep out! :(

Yes, federal government respect tribes to ban on gay marriage but they won't respect on tribes legalize the marijuana.

The government need to stay out of tribes.

Yes, federal government respect tribes to ban on gay marriage but they won't respect on tribes legalize the marijuana.

The government need to stay out of tribes.
Just curious, gay Indians can't marry whenever they want because the government respects tribes?

WTF? They can marry and if their tribe doesn't accept them, they can easily move somewhere else. That's called HUMAN RIGHTS. I doubt that the government says no to gay Indians who want to get married.

government are patronizing not respecting their rights

Just curious, gay Indians can't marry whenever they want because the government respects tribes?

WTF? They can marry and if their tribe doesn't accept them, they can easily move somewhere else. That's called HUMAN RIGHTS. I doubt that the government says no to gay Indians who want to get married.

Under treaty, US government isn't allowed to interfere with tribes and US constitution does not apply to tribes.

OMG, you don't understand about what I saying - I said that government can't force tribes to accept gay marriage.

Under treaty, US government isn't allowed to interfere with tribes and US constitution does not apply to tribes.

OMG, you don't understand about what I saying - I said that government can't force tribes to accept gay marriage.

Yes, federally recognized (over 500) Native American tribes have their own autonomy separate from the rest of us.....

For example, if there's a tribe in California and the state allows gay marriages, how does that work?

I thought we were talking about weed (marijuana), not mentioned about gay marriages. I guess there are some tribes that don't accept gay marriages but a lot of tribes do accept gay marriages. So no big deal here.

That is what the government was trying to arrest Native people who worked there. But it is their own government inside their tribal lands, not USA government.

should leave tribal people live own lives..They know what punishment fits crime and proberly fairer than feds..Isure if they not happy then they come out..they dealing with own things long before Europe started ordering them about

Thats because you dwell in your own blood. A True Native would know or research others. Like a Cheif, would know and reach out for help and support during any fights (war) but those days are long gone with covered wagons and scalping.

I thought we were talking about weed (marijuana), not mentioned about gay marriages. I guess there are some tribes that don't accept gay marriages but a lot of tribes do accept gay marriages. So no big deal here.

That is what the government was trying to arrest Native people who worked there. But it is their own government inside their tribal lands, not USA government.
Oh well, Foxrac brought it up at post #4. I believe that he tried to give you an example that (some) tribes ban gay marriages while the state of CA allows gay marriages as Foxrac mentioned that state laws don't apply to tribes.

IMO, everyone, no matter who, must have a license to grow the weeds for medical purpose where it's legal, I think it's fair. Do they have a license for growing weed and selling them as medicines?

Thats because you dwell in your own blood. A True Native would know or research others. Like a Cheif,sca would know and reach out for help and support during any fights (war) but those days are long gone with covered wagons and scalping.

What?
Not every
Native knows about every tribe...knowlege is one thing bebonang blood is not in question. Certainly not by a white guy.
Further scalping was a white mans idea, not a native one
But if we wwnt to keep this real...
No one does conquest and genocide as methodica and complete as the white man...
Scalps are chump change to genocide....

Oh well, Foxrac brought it up at post #4. I believe that he tried to give you an example that (some) tribes ban gay marriages while the state of CA allows gay marriages as Foxrac mentioned that state laws don't apply to tribes.

IMO, everyone, no matter who, must have a license to grow the weeds for medical purpose where it's legal, I think it's fair. Do they have a license for growing weed and selling them as medicines?

Their land, their rules...
Thats how it should be, anyway...the feds need to shove it where signs dont shine..

Intent to distribute / sell,? Bet your assistance the Government will interfere

Federal laws don't apply to Native Indian tribes so they are free to sell the marijuana in tribe jurisdiction.

should leave tribal people live own lives..They know what punishment fits crime and proberly fairer than feds..Isure if they not happy then they come out..they dealing with own things long before Europe started ordering them about

What?
Not every
Native knows about every tribe...knowlege is one thing bebonang blood is not in question. Certainly not by a white guy.
Further scalping was a white mans idea, not a native one
But if we wwnt to keep this real...
No one does conquest and genocide as methodica and complete as the white man...
Scalps are chump change to genocide....

Their land, their rules...
Thats how it should be, anyway...the feds need to shove it where signs dont shine..

Thank you to Caz and Hoichi for standing up for me. I appreciate that very much. :cool2:

Back