There is the hospital's website, they said that deafness can be treated

lovelove,

Is this article from the website that you mean for deafness can be treated?

The first case of nerve deafness patients receiving stem cell therapy successfully cast off the hearing aid

2009-12-30 09:44:13
(Has been browse 56 times)
Ms. Lee is from Henan, a nerve deafness, hearing loss of more than 44 years. Was admitted to hospital in November 2009 for stem cell therapy. Admission looked indifferent.

Ms. Lee 8 years old suffering from the right side of otitis media, administration of drugs filling the ear canal, recovered after the sharp decline in binaural hearing. A local hospital diagnosed as nerve deafness, the wearing of hearing aids little effect.

Ms. Lee described her family's proximity to the more sensitive to loud speech, but when the outside is completely unable to understand the speech around them. She could not with the family watching TV, because she did not catch the dialogue between characters. She would often go unnoticed in the street people say hello to her, when talking with others will always be others to repeat, but still distorting the meaning of others. Therefore, she is in an almost isolated state.

November 2 at the center to do the first time through intravenous stem cell therapy. Ms. Lee finished the second day of the readme cells react to the internal ear, she felt, there is fever and some sound. She believes that is the cells play a role.

3 times stem cell treatment, Ms. Lee has increased the readme hearing, can more easily hear what the people around the speech. She began looking forward to a new day began early, with their own ears to feel more beautiful voice. We saw her walking in the corridor, with the sufferers say hello. She no longer so worried someone will be repeated several times if she still can not understand.

November 20 Ms. Lee received the sixth stem cell therapy. She told the doctor that she had hearing aids can be rid of the label. Joking with his son did not talk a little obstacle. What we see is an improvement of more than a hearing, the mental state is also very good people.

Related Information:
No relevant information

Google Translate

Oh, come off of it, please. Not about stem cell fix it. I am so sick of that wanting to have a normal hearing when we all have to get used to being deaf for the rest of our lives. :roll: Maybe some hearies who has hearing loss might dream of having stem cell fix it and I don't think it will work but if it does. The stem cell therapy probably will be okay for mild hearing loss people who want to have their hearing back. :dunno2:

Treated no way ?the first time I fell in love, because the ear is not good, my boyfriend left me, despondence!!!!!! = ="

Treated no way ?the first time I fell in love, because the ear is not good, my boyfriend left me, despondence!!!!!! = ="

Then he was not a good boyfriend. I think you need a psychiatrist to treat your depression or despondence much more than a stem cell treatment.

And no I don't believe it. They present these little examples , but we never really see a result. Just words.

You can say anything, but it does not mean it is true.

I can't believe that Izzie Stevens from Grey's Anatomy (after her cancer) is working there :giggle: Well, that's the first thing I noticed when I saw the website :roll:

:laugh2: I have never seen Grey's Anatomy, but I know it is a hospital show.

Wow!! That is really a scam site. Good catch.

Can not be said to be fraud, I did not deceive you!!!!I do not know is true or false.

I think you need to do more research. I'd like to find out more about this hospital and the service they provide, too. But, all the links are in a foreign language.

:laugh2: I have never seen Grey's Anatomy, but I know it is a hospital show.

Wow!! That is really a scam site. Good catch.

293.ad.Heigl.100109.jpg

It's the same girl lol from the website :P

293.ad.Heigl.100109.jpg

It's the same girl lol from the website :P

She is also an actress on the other T.V. series called "Roswell" which she played an alien stranded on Earth in New Mexico. I love her acting. I am surprise that you mention that she was or is on the website about "stem cell". Very interesting. :hmm:

Back