There is no value with this sub-forum.

Think.Wind

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about where the source of the problem is before thinking they are going to gain any value with ADA?

Has anyone thought about where the source of the problem is before thinking they are going to gain any value with ADA?

Numerous members have had their questions answered here, and been referred to outside sources that have given them assistance through this forum. Therefore, I completely disagree that this subforum has no value. Perhaps it has no value for you, but it does have value for any number of other members of AD.

Windy, with the round-about repetitions of think-thought-thinking, are you thinking someone will think you know whatever people are thinking who see value in the American with Disabilities Act? Or are you referring to the American Dental Association? Or Americans for Demorcratic Action?

Have you ever thought about avoiding word games and posting a clear thought?

Numerous members have had their questions answered here, and been referred to outside sources that have given them assistance through this forum. Therefore, I completely disagree that this subforum has no value. Perhaps it has no value for you, but it does have value for any number of other members of AD.

That`s right jillio, AD had help me alot and I have learn more on AD in the last few months than i ever had my whole life.

Windy, with the round-about repetitions of think-thought-thinking, are you thinking someone will think you know whatever people are thinking who see value in the American with Disabilities Act? Or are you referring to the American Dental Association? Or Americans for Demorcratic Action?

Have you ever thought about avoiding word games and posting a clear thought?

:gpost: :rofl:

Well i made an ass out of myself again , i was thinking that think.wind was talking about AD. :o The next time i mess up on a post will someone whip me ? :giggle:

That`s right jillio, AD had help me alot and I have learn more on AD in the last few months than i ever had my whole life.

Well, I think he was in a way. I think he was referring to the ADA forum in AD!:giggle: Too many A's and D's.

Back