theater movies

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is movies I think so hard to setting in Canada. I think so important to topic is caption closed. I think so good help you

That is important to Canada setting on moviens. I think so hard to subititle I cannot hear because I understand i think so hard to subtitles i think so show on caption closed. I think so good point. I think so good help you I hope improvement to setting.... i fhink so help you I think so good i wait for governemnt. I do talk to mayor is city of saskatoon. I think so important to city on devleopment to new town.

I think not just in Canada. In my town only one theater in one complex has rear window captioning. Plus it is never on the movie I want to see.

Waiting for DVD works for me. :)

I think not just in Canada. In my town only one theater in one complex has rear window captioning. Plus it is never on the movie I want to see.

Waiting for DVD works for me. :)

Same here, and for some reason they must think the only time Deaf see movies is 3-4 pm. Never the big theatre, never the prime time, always the movie I don't want to see.

I also wish iTunes would increase the captioning of movie downloads. I have LCD glasses but there are too few choices out there.

That is good idea. I think so good, I guess I hope be change future technical fix on theatre. I wish be free on caption closed.. that is good.

Our local movie threater, they have two movies with CC out of 24 movies. My son works as manager and projector tech/repair. Many times, he asked me what we want to see movie with CC. I told him that I would love to see name of movie.

Check at MoPix – Motion Picture Access

Hey i am deaf and live in england but subtitling is never in the movies that i go and see! we once had a school trip to see flushed away and that was the only movie that i have seen interprated with signing lanuague and subtitled! i always have a sad feeling that the world isnt fully deaf aware yet! and on top of that i am the only deaf person in my year thats being bullied for the past 4 years but the other deaf arent being bullied! am i missing something here?

I would be so happy if the movie theaters would just get it together and caption the darn movies! What are they waiting for? How hard can it be? sigh...

I like to movies pretty improve change future technical better deaf and hearing people i like to future improve sound great....

Back