The Xbox 360 Forum: News and Updates

Riddick has sneaked up on Xbox360 demo today. I've just tried it out and it looks even more promising than I thought. I totally love that extreme makeover on the orginal Xbox title. :)

I unfortunately, haven't been playing my nintendo Wii for ages now, since I was hooked with PS3 games, I believe it is an epic fail for me, but I am considering to trade it for Xbox360 or trading it for more PS3 games. What is your opinion?

Jake get Xbox 360 is epic fail.

j/k

an epic fail!? :shock:

Yup, man.

fail2.jpg

I just refreshed my browser and all I see is a Beer and cereal = fail! :shock: Goddam! I'll better off trading for more PS3 games then!

I unfortunately, haven't been playing my nintendo Wii for ages now, since I was hooked with PS3 games, I believe it is an epic fail for me, but I am considering to trade it for Xbox360 or trading it for more PS3 games. What is your opinion?

I have all three systems. Wii, Xbox360, and PS3.

If you wanted Xbox360. Pay up Xbox live for $50 a year. Has no built in Wi-Fi. Does not have an internet browser. Does not play blu-ray discs. (obviously.) Two choices to choose between an 60GB pro or 120GB elite.

Most games are on Xbox360 and PS3 so exclusitvy isnt really a big deal to developers anymore.

I dont see that many exclusive games for Xbox360 so far I know Halo 3, Gears of War 1/2, Left 4 Dead, just a few to name are exclusive on Xbox360.

They are all great games yeah, but backwards compatiablity on orginal xbox games is very limited than the PS3's backwards compatiablity...oh yea PS3 stopped the BC with PS2 years ago...silly me. *shook head at Sony*

Anyway, I wouldnt really recommend an Xbox360 unless you are a hardcore gamer. I've played my PS3 alot more than Xbox360 lately so...I trust my PS3 for having alot of offers than Xbox360 do so I find that a better console and you are already lucky for owning one.

Speaking of Wii, I understand there isnt really alot of games coming for Wii and it is slow yes but keep your shorts on. Dead Rising : Chop til you drop just arrived on Wii and I bought it, played it, and beat it. So far it seems somewhat better than the 360 version in alot of ways comparing to graphics...I dont give a shit lol.

Other games such as Gamecube-to-Wii like Mario Power Tennis and Pikmin are already on the way to Wii...even the orginal Metroid Prime from GameCube is coming to Wii. If you never played that, that would be the perfect time for you to get that.

But it is your choice. You do what you wish as a gamer lol.

Hard to decide but you know the Resident Evil 4 I have on Wii, I gave up playing it, I keep killing myself by that stupid chainsaw on the first chapter, every time I get to the second floor of that house I face the murderer

Hard to decide but you know the Resident Evil 4 I have on Wii, I gave up playing it, I keep killing myself by that stupid chainsaw on the first chapter, every time I get to the second floor of that house I face the murderer

oh c'mon man its not THAT hard lol you just have to keep thinking where to keep going and where to hide and where u can find as much ammo as you can lol. its not just a game where you shoot, you have to make up some kind of stragety as a plan or trick against them lol. I am already playing it on pro (hard) mode and oddly enough, it is STILL easy to me lol.

Here is how to complete chapter 1, if possible.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUeaicg2zsc&feature=PlayList&p=F76F1B1D59CBC4A2&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHOjumAXIo8&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwrE8dTq1o&feature=related[/ame]

Fuck it, I sold my Wii to my parents for $300 - I will use the $$ for more PS3 games.

lol, no it's not that hard, it's very challenging. I love RE4 one of the best survival horror in 2005 and history of video gaming. But it lacks subtitles.

lol, no it's not that hard, it's very challenging. I love RE4 one of the best survival horror in 2005 and history of video gaming. But it lacks subtitles.

Epic fail, wow.

Back