The World's Most Marijuana-Friendly Countries

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
2013_08_WorldWeed.png

The World's Most Marijuana-Friendly Countries (INFOGRAPHIC)

Legal in N. Korea. Terrific. :roll:

That's explain why North Korea are so high by want to strike US. What a nonsense! :lol:

I always wonder why people want to move to Canada if it's only on purpose for medical, not for enjoyable?

Legal in N. Korea. Terrific. :roll:

what? they probably don't even know it...so controlled over there, like weed laws not even needed there...them people already so brainwashed and feared to even try a tiny thing outside the 'law' , even disliking the leader will have you shot dead!!!

I always wonder why people want to move to Canada if it's only on purpose for medical, not for enjoyable?

what?
haven't you ever tried it?
weed is very relaxing. oh gotta say i havent touched it for nearly 20 years

what?
haven't you ever tried it?
weed is very relaxing. oh gotta say i havent touched it for nearly 20 years

Yep so relaxing I just fall asleep lol that's pretty much the only reason I don't toke anymore. It's wasted on me, I just crash,

I lived in the Honors dorm, where we didn't have binge drinkers so much as we had potheads. I'm probably one of ten people to come out of that place without so much as a toke.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

wow it crappy Canada omG oh kidding serious! high risk Canada whoa!

Legal here in Colorado!!! Washington too. Map is wrong

Did you see fine note on map?

Note: This map reflects national policies only. Regions of countries such as the U.S. and Australia that have decriminalized marijuana are not shown.

canada have permission to doctor law

Canada is law permission. request to doctor licence card only person medication
if you suppose license implication truth on card. then you doesn't have card medication drug you can't share to person! that is why!
you can't share to person illegal.

canada have permission to doctor law

Canada is law permission. request to doctor licence card only person medication
if you suppose license implication truth on card. then you doesn't have card medication drug you can't share to person! that is why!
you can't share to person illegal.

So, it's criminal if share the drug with other. ;)
Not for fun, for treatment only. Got it. :D

So, it's criminal if share the drug with other. ;)
Not for fun, for treatment only. Got it. :D

Yes it is correct serious not funl. lol
it is very law.. it is strictly criminal law! not allow drugs on people marijuanna on medical.
we reinforcement to obey to law!

NK is on extremely high tension level of lifestyle, which is why they legalize marijuana to keep people to think it's good to live in NK which it isn't.

Hehe, the one tiny little spot that you can just walk outside and smoke it up... lol! Definitely still not worth living there... Not that I've touched pot in like... god I can't remember but it's been a good while... at least 9 - 10 years. x.x Ahhh, teen years... passing out stupid stoned and waking up in a bed full of empty Dorito's bags and snack cake wrappers... ahh, the weight gain... Wow, I don't miss that at all! o.o

Hehe, the one tiny little spot that you can just walk outside and smoke it up... lol! Definitely still not worth living there... Not that I've touched pot in like... god I can't remember but it's been a good while... at least 9 - 10 years. x.x Ahhh, teen years... passing out stupid stoned and waking up in a bed full of empty Dorito's bags and snack cake wrappers... ahh, the weight gain... Wow, I don't miss that at all! o.o

That's definitely was munchies lol!

Back