The Walking Dead

Hmm I don't think Carol could have gotten back in time? Seems to me she would have taken time away and NOT come back. I'm guessing the girls and Tyreese took Judith since they missed the bus out.

My reaction about Herschel..."HE KILLED HERSCHEL?!!!" Very interesting in how the Governor died too- Michonne (love her) wanted him to suffer and/or turn then kill him again but his lady-friend (forgot her name) shot him.

The blond sister is not going to handle their father's death very well. Beth at least will have Glenn when he gets better (we hope).

Looking forward to Feb 9th!

I wonder if the little girls that saved Tyreese took Judith- they ran away from Tyreese but it didn't show if he went with them. Maybe they took the baby and are hiding somewhere with her....

1011765_582714008482091_1054090549_n.jpg

I caught some of episodes that I missed for over year and last time was in 2012.

I will forward to watch a new episode tonight at 8 pm (in my time zone).

Im ready to see it...had a WD marathon all last night and today on U-Verse... ready for the new, tired of re-runs already...lol

I'm beginning to think that I am the only person who has not watched this show.

I'm beginning to think that I am the only person who has not watched this show.

Not really ... I used to watch off and on but quit watching it at all after my grandpa died last year ... it's blown out of proportion ... it never will but if something like that ever happen could you imagine having to stab a family member through the eye socket with a pry bar to kill them AGAIN? Over hyped ...

I havent watched it yet, wasnt enough room with all the kids and friends, so I will watch it by myself later tonight when everyone goes to bed....bwaahahahahaaaaa

Trying to find a way to stream this online free, can't find a source yet, but I hope to since I don't have TV.

Not really ... I used to watch off and on but quit watching it at all after my grandpa died last year ... it's blown out of proportion ... it never will but if something like that ever happen could you imagine having to stab a family member through the eye socket with a pry bar to kill them AGAIN? Over hyped ...

YUCKY not my type of show. I am a wimp when it comes to scary shows/movies.

Dreamed last night about TWD....and if it was reality this was happening all over the world....then I would dig myself a hole...cut down branches, twigs etc., pour gasoline in there....lay down and shoot myself in the head.

It was nice to learn about some a Michonne's background. I've been wanting to read the original comics. I hear the story has been changed quite a bit.

I knew Rick wasn't going to be a walker, it would ruin the progress of the show. Don't think the writers are ready for that just yet. I do think the show will end at some point, but not quite yet.

Back