The Walking Dead

But there's just a bigger chance that the people in the management level of the show know that people will expect it to be Glenn...and they may deliberately choose another character to shake things up. I'd say Maggie but I'm pretty sure the last words by Negan was "Oh look, he's taking it like a trooper." So if I'm right, it's a guy in the group that got it, not Glenn and not her.....

you are right. it's not Glenn. oh okay I thought Negan said "Oh look, he's taking it like champ." but not a trooper. Captured: Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Daryl, Rosita, Carl, Maggie, Aaron, Eugene, Sasha and Abraham........ I think it's Abraham. He was a former member of military. Abraham is tough guy in the group but he may be not smart nor leadership. Negan ain't tough guy but Negan is very smart ... can evaluating anyone's fear and weakness. So Negan might kill someone is not afraid of death and not afraid of Negan. Abraham could be one not afraid of Negan. Maybe He took honor for his group.

Last edited:
I think it's Eugene....his character has come full circle and there's really nowhere to go with the character....

I kind of doubt it, he's a main character...I don't see him going anywhere.
I was trying to find the article, its the interview with the producer and he slipped up and gave it away. Im still trying to find it again to post the link.

Hmm but they have done that before...'slip up' and give false information and lead the fans astray.

And if it is true, not cool to spoil it.

I never believe when someone lets it "slip." I think it's just a another way to hype the show. Carl, Rick, and Judith are the story so I don't see it changing.

I think the article is BS. I don't think Carl got killed. I think Norman Reedus got killed because he is on the new show called "Ride with Norman Reedus".

But when they say " My favorite flavor of Ice Cream is......
I think the article is BS. I don't think Carl got killed. I think Norman Reedus got killed because he is on the new show called "Ride with Norman Reedus".
Nope, I read another article last week that Daryl and Glen were seen riding motorcycles together to the set for filming , so that confirmed they are still alive and they are still filming.... it was someone close to rick, Michone was to his left and carl was next to michone, so its one of the 2.... so what flavor was Negans favorite ice cream? Chocolate or Vanilla?

But when they say " My favorite flavor of Ice Cream is......

Nope, I read another article last week that Daryl and Glen were seen riding motorcycles together to the set for filming , so that confirmed they are still alive and they are still filming.... it was someone close to rick, Michone was to his left and carl was next to michone, so its one of the 2.... so what flavor was Negans favorite ice cream? Chocolate or Vanilla?
if you remember he turned back from rick in their direction and he didnt go far.

47769610.jpg

Daryl is the victim of Lucille :'(
Check out sneak peek, someone from right of Rick got batted,
Most chance is Daryl, because his piece of cloth was laying next to pieces of brain, and when i rewatched ending of season 6 finale, daryl was wearing it around his vest, he was also sitting to right of Rick..
So most chance is Daryl....

I'm not dying of anticipation to see who bit the dust, I just hope its one of the actors thats been on that show for 6 friggin years!
I don't care who. That show seriously needs some new blood.

I'm seriously getting sick of all the articles repeating the same garbage over and over. About the only reason I'm looking forward to the new season is hopefully they'll stop repeating the same damn story on Yahoo.

Back