The Walking Dead

I don't think they would kill Daryl off in this way or would dare to dispose of the character as such - particularly by some insignificant nobody, half the audience would abandon the show. It remains to be seen if they'll get rid of two characters with one bat....could happen....

I'm wonder about who died from bat with chain?

I thought Aaron was already dead- that's Spencer. Thinking maybe Spencer or Rosita. Though a lot of people think Glenn if they're going to follow the comics. I know of at least one person who wants it to be Carl.

I thought Aaron was already dead- that's Spencer. Thinking maybe Spencer or Rosita. Though a lot of people think Glenn if they're going to follow the comics. I know of at least one person who wants it to be Carl.
I am talking about Ross Marquand who plays Aaron. I am pretty sure he is still alive. I am going to watch TWD again at 1 am.

I am talking about Ross Marquand who plays Aaron. I am pretty sure he is still alive. I am going to watch TWD again at 1 am.

You're probably right. I'm not good with faces lol. In the Walking Dead wiki it says that Aaron's fate is unknown and Spencer is alive. Not sure how recent that update was though.

Who did Negan kill? here's the lineup:

1. Rick
2. Carl
3. Abraham
4. Sasha
5. Rosita
6. Eugene
7. Maggie
8. Glenn
9. Daryl
10. Michonne
11. Aaron

Interesting.. 11 in the line up but the guys on Talking Dead screwed it up lol and said there were 10 and Negan has 9 left to 'work for him'.

But there's just a bigger chance that the people in the management level of the show know that people will expect it to be Glenn...and they may deliberately choose another character to shake things up. I'd say Maggie but I'm pretty sure the last words by Negan was "Oh look, he's taking it like a trooper." So if I'm right, it's a guy in the group that got it, not Glenn and not her.....

Back