The Walking Dead

After reading that article on the website, I could only imagine what will happen next! So suspenseful!!

Ive missed the entire season 5 of TWD. GHuess Ill have to wait till its all over and buy the complete series on DVD and watch it all... no net so no tv anymore

Did anyone notice the W on the foreheads of zombies? What do you think it means?

yep.. those have been popping up every so often. On Talking Dead somebody brought up the theory that it might be Morgan doing it. There's also the question of what happened to the 4 exiled from Alexandria if they survived or not- they could be doing it.

My money is on Morgan.

90 minute season finale on Sunday.

yep.. those have been popping up every so often. On Talking Dead somebody brought up the theory that it might be Morgan doing it. There's also the question of what happened to the 4 exiled from Alexandria if they survived or not- they could be doing it.

My money is on Morgan.

90 minute season finale on Sunday.

I think it is the name of new group. The comic book talked about the group whisperers. The TV show showed a sign that says "Wolves not far". So I think either whisperers or wolves.

My new toy:

DarylDixonDoll_zpsr0kn0tod.jpg

I think it is the name of new group. The comic book talked about the group whisperers. The TV show showed a sign that says "Wolves not far". So I think either whisperers or wolves.

That's what they say, although another theory says it's "Morgan," and "M" depending on how it was carved...but I agree, I think it's a new group. Got to wonder about the woman tied to a tree.

While the show doesn't follow the comic series panel by panel, the TV series is somewhat faithful to the source material while yet keeping things fresh and inventive. Knowing this, the Whisperers will likely not be introduced to at season 7, if at all.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I would like to see total carnage and a few major characters leaving.. as in... being killed off finally!
It's ridiculous after 5 seasons, the majority of the originals still remain.

I'd like to see Gabriel go..

Like Lau2046 - curious about the woman tied to the tree myself. They better be packing a lot into the last episode.

My friend and I think that Father Gabriel, Nicholas and Pete all need to go (or die). We both hated Gabriel for what he did when he went to Deanna.

Looking forward to it and I suspect there's going to be a lot going on!

What did everyone think about the season finale?

I've watched most of the episodes faithfully and only missed a few...but the Season Finale?....Didn't get it....Would be great if someone could take the time to explain it a little....

I need to watch it again tonight .. I watched it on my DVR last night but got interrupted so didn't pay close attention.

The ending with Morgan walking at that particular time totally made my stomach drop though. He's probably very confused and Rick is probably feeling shame although he shouldn't.

Stupid Gabriel.. I missed what happened to him but talk about an arse. Leaving the gate open, all his lame accusations.

Glen let him live and I'm not sure how that all will play out.

Stephen King will write an episode!

Following the record-breaking season 5 finale of The Walking Dead, today brings news that Stephen King has been tapped for season 6. An avid Walking Dead fan himself, Stephen is thrilled to announce that he has agreed to write an episode. What can fans expect? Here’s what Stephen has to say about the direction he plans to take:

“I’ve been asked to write the opening episode of Season 6, where three major characters are to be killed off. No spoilers, but one of them carries a crossbow.”

More information to come.

http://stephenking.com/promo/wd/index.html

Back