The Time had come. MGS4!

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Reaction score
MGS4 had finally come and official on June 12 this Thursday. Anyone of u are gonna buy this game? I'm getting mine on Midnight launch 12am at my local Gamestop. Prepare for the awesome Metal Gear Online. I'm looking for recruits to join in as teams. Add me, my psn is: Nathan3000

P.S. for someone who owns a PS3 please do not hesitate to post and share ur psn here

Authentic's opinion = worthless

He posts like a nub. Spouts opinion as fact. Pompous. I think I'm going to ignore him now. Too much idiocy for me to tolerate.

ON TOPIC I want a PS3 for MGS4. It looks pretty sick, not gay.

There's no reason to rent it due to a long storyline. A must-have for ps3 owner, there's a reason to owner it rather than to rent.
Same here. I would rather buy it.

Right now, I don't have a Playstation 3. When I do, that will be one of the first few games I will buy. :)

Yep. I've preordered MGS4 the other day and has got the bonus with it. Pretty nice. I also got the $5.00 off for the limited edition collector's strategy guide book as well. Hardcover, of course. ;)

He posts like a nub. Spouts opinion as fact. Pompous. I think I'm going to ignore him now. Too much idiocy for me to tolerate.

go ahead put me on ignore, because you couldn't handle my opinion. :roll:

That was a long time ago since the demo, beside it's a beta, but the online should be interest.

Right, that's why I prefer to rent it to see if I like it or not. I bought one or two PS3 games, and I never liked it. I learned a lesson, and started to rent it to see if I like it, I'll buy.

I'm looking forward to Battlefield: Bad Company more than MGS4.

Right, that's why I prefer to rent it to see if I like it or not. I bought one or two PS3 games, and I never liked it. I learned a lesson, and started to rent it to see if I like it, I'll buy.

I'm looking forward to Battlefield: Bad Company more than MGS4.

Nobody say u couldn't rent it, of course I understand what u r getting at. Even if we can try out the game before we buy it is actually "the smartest" thing to do but u will have to wait a little while longer cause I'm not seeing it hit the Blockbuster any time soon.

I bought one or two PS3 games, and I never liked it

It seems to me u brought the wrong games on purpose without checking the reviews, there r some goods and some bads.

Ok Number one What do u know about PS3 if u have never had a Playstation console and don't get me wrong I'm not a fanboy.
2)U r a PS3 hater
3)U have never played the Metal Gear series
4) and latest MGS4 is not gay, maybe u are gay.

Everyone had their own options, even PS3 hater.

Even so why do u bother to post in my thread if u hate PS3 and MGS that much.

Get my advice, sell ur PS3 and buy the the useless Ring of Death console.

P.S. Already played the Battlefield demo, sucked big time.Not bad actually

lol, gotta agree with you, call this game an gay is illogical and senseless.

MSG4 is gonna be kick ass on PS3.

There's no reason to rent it due to a long storyline. A must-have for ps3 owner, there's a reason to owner it rather than to rent.

5 days of rent isn't enough? I think that gamefly has unlimited days of rent but supply will be really limited due high demand.

Yep. I've preordered MGS4 the other day and has got the bonus with it. Pretty nice. I also got the $5.00 off for the limited edition collector's strategy guide book as well. Hardcover, of course. ;)
What bonus?

He's talking about the MGS4 Limited Edition, there 2 version coming out: The LE and the standard edition. LE come with a bonus included. Goggle it
Ah... sounds good.

If only they did something like they did with Halo 3...

Perhaps, a MGS4 life-size knife (with dull blades)... bandana... etc. :)

I've hear from some gamers saying that a couple of scenes in MGS4 would be around 90 mintues long, and that it would actually be alot longer than GTA4.

No wonder Kojima perferred his new game to be on the 50GB dual layer blu-ray disc...lol. :lol:

Back