The Three Nuns

The Three Nun who never saw a man before.

• any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JinxBoy

Reaction score
The Man went to the shower.(Head of the Nuns). He went into the shower in very late night. He knew all the nuns were suppose to be sleeping and not allowed to go out at the night. So, he's showering and he notices there's no soap there. He decide to walk the across the room(naked).. All the nuns were suppose to sleeping, so anyway he picked up two soap bars and walked back to shower. There's three nun walked up the way into him. He was so shocked and stand still..holding one soap bar on his right and left hands. The three nuns stopped there and they all said..umm..I never saw that statue before.. They're all pointing on the bottom of the man.. They said, "What's this?"
First nun, went and touched it. The man dropped one soap bar on the floor and the nun said, "I got the gift from the god! I am so blessed!" Then second nun came up and touched it, the man dropped another soap to the floor. The second nun said,"I am so blessed too!" The third nun came up and touched it. The third nun said, "I'm even more blessed than both of you, because I got lotion!"

:laugh2: Whew! I haven't heard that joke in a very long time! The last time I heard that joke was in 1992!

Back