The superheros!

JinxBoy

Reaction score
The Spiderman were riding along the city with his webbed strings to the buildings. He saw the Wonderwomand riding the invisible airplane passing by, then he yelled at her. Wonderwoman looked him and asked him, what's up? The Spiderman told her that he's horny and wondered if he could fuck her. Wonderwoman told him..umm...okay, let's go down on the park. Then, they fucked together down at the park. After the sex, Wonderwoman left on her invisble air plane..The Spiderman has a awesome time with her and has to tell her friends at JLA.(meeting center) He arrives there and all of his friends were there. Batman, Robin, Superman...etc.. He told all of three that he fucked with Wonderwoman! Batman told him, I don't care because I already had a girlfriend. Robin told him that ohhh you're lucky! I wanna fuck some girl! Superman looked not so interested. Then Super man flying up the 25,000 feet upon the sky and heard some moaning sounds. He used his close vision to see what its. He saw naked woman on the ground and opening up her legs.. Superman want to fuck her;decided to go down very fast, and the she wouldn't feel a thing. So, he went down then up.. The naked woman on bottom and the Invisble man on the top of her.. Invisible man told the woman...ohhh I feeel good on my back...

:laugh2: I thought the conclusion was "'My ass hurts because it felt like someone fucked me in my ass real quick,' said the invisible man." :o :rofl:

Back