Ohio
Tennessee
West Virginia
Maryland
Delaware
Massachusetts
Florida

What states did you visited? post here!

I have been to all 48 states. Need to touch Hawaii and Alaska then I ve seen the entire country :)

I have been to 47 states. Need visit to Hawaii, Alaska, and North Dakota in the future.

I visited to Vietman other counter in 1999. That's all. I want to visit for 50 states. :(

I need to visit Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Hawaii, and Alaska THEN I've seen the entire country! :)

Upper Michigan, Ill, Minn, Iowa, Ky, WVA, Va, NC, Ohio, Indiana, Neb, Wymoing, Utah, Nev, Ca, Tenn.
I really want to touch Hawaii to visit Maui, AZ for Hot weather, Fla for Disney, and Pa which famous Choc Factory.
Mommyof3

Mich,Wash D.C,Tx,SC,Ind,ILL,NY.PA

Rest of another state i haven't touch yet.. i m plan go to CALIF this summer for mah vacation might *think*

Lived in Indiana, Illinois and Ohio.

Visited Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, Washington State, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts.

Would love to visit Colorado, Louisiana, Washington DC.

been to south carolina, georgia, florida, virgina (also seen Washington DC), and pennsylvania...

I guess thats it. lol

I would love to see New York and Califorina someday. :)

Back