The real RIP Cocoa my baby boy!!

deafmedicalpoet

Reaction score
Hi this morning October 12th 2006 I was told by my mom that my mouse named Cocoa passed away in his house during the night. He was only a few months old!! Well, I will have a funeral and a proper burial for him when I return home. He was 6 weeks old when I got him in late June. Cocoa was an endless joy!! And was the best little one I ever seen be active.

Cocoa's life obituary

Name: Cocoa Tiger
Born: early may
Dead: Oct 12th

Cocoa survived by his roommates: Lucy the Hamster,
Ricky the albino feeder mouse, and 3 feeder goldfish named
Tiger, Treasure, and Silverback. Cocoa also survived by his owner
Kimana. He was the pride and joy of Kimana's room! He will greatly
be missed very much.

Here is a picture of Cocoa:
IMG_3428(2).JPG

Aw I am sorry that your mouse is passed away. May your mouse join " angelic " mouses in heaven.

Rest in peace, Cocoa Tiger.......

I'm sorry about your mouse passed away, rest in peace Cocoa.

Aww I am sorry to hear about the death of your pet. He is with God and the other animals now. :)

awww I'm very sorry about the loss of your beloved one.. :( RIP Cocoa...

I really got to say I am still crying!!! I am very distraught that I lost my baby when he doing so good with his life and everything. All I know is that he has been squeaking the past 2 days be4 he passed. My mom said that and I was like what? he never has plus he wasn't eating either. So I have no idea what killed my baby it could have been the weather but my room was warm. He will have a very touching funeral tuesday afternoon. I will give details when the funeral is done.

Hi this morning October 12th 2006 I was told by my mom that my mouse named Cocoa passed away in his house during the night. He was only a few months old!! Well, I will have a funeral and a proper burial for him when I return home. He was 6 weeks old when I got him in late June. Cocoa was an endless joy!! And was the best little one I ever seen be active.

Cocoa's life obituary

Name: Cocoa Tiger
Born: early may
Dead: Oct 12th

Cocoa survived by his roommates: Lucy the Hamster,
Ricky the albino feeder mouse, and 3 feeder goldfish named
Tiger, Treasure, and Silverback. Cocoa also survived by his owner
Kimana. He was the pride and joy of Kimana's room! He will greatly
be missed very much.

Here is a picture of Cocoa:
View attachment 10099

Ohh... that must be hard for u ! ! I understand how u feel thru.. Im freak lover cat! I have 4 cats ! lol :eek3:

Sorry abt ur little baby.... Im sure that He thanked to u for feed him and love too...

M-;)

I'm sorry to hear about Cocoa I know it's very hard losing one of your bestfriends even when their small and furry. :hug:

Rest in peace Cocoa may you be with the angels in the sky!

I returned home and did the funeral.....it was very beautiful and very sad too. He is now at full 100% peace.

RIP Cocoa Tiger

Back