The Question thread

I would buy a house, and give the rest to charity.

What has been your greatest achievement to date?

I'm reviving this, because I am in a posting mood :)

A: I have a trip planned to Ghana, to build a computer lab and I am traveling to 5 countries to do photo seminars in small villages where I will donate digital cameras to the people. Im nervous as all hell- but I have wanted to go to Africa my entire life. And going at age 21 is pretty good for me! Check out evcoafrica.org to read some more!!

Q: If you had to have plastic surgery, what would you change and why?

I'm reviving this, because I am in a posting mood :)

A: I have a trip planned to Ghana, to build a computer lab and I am traveling to 5 countries to do photo seminars in small villages where I will donate digital cameras to the people. Im nervous as all hell- but I have wanted to go to Africa my entire life. And going at age 21 is pretty good for me! Check out evcoafrica.org to read some more!!

Q: If you had to have plastic surgery, what would you change and why?

Tummy tuck, more confidence.

Q: Who do you idolize?

i idolise

Marlee Matlin

if money was no object what would you buy in an instant?

a new house and jaws!

Would you rather...

do algebra or drink castor oil?

It's all a matter of perspective. Castor oil is ICKY, I've been there and done that. Algebra is nowhere near as icky. However, you can down a mouthful of castor oil in 15 seconds (especially if you hold your nose) and you're stuck with doing algebra for however long? I'll take the castor oil.

If you had the choice to move to Tahiti and be poor, or to YellowKnife (way up there in the Canadian Territories) with $10 million, which would you choose?

If you had the choice to move to Tahiti and be poor, or to YellowKnife (way up there in the Canadian Territories) with $10 million, which would you choose?

Yellowknife. With $10 million I could visit anywhere in the world, plus have enough for all my charities.

Explore the ocean or outer space?

I even prefer a poor teacher over a rich king!!

If you could watch only one program on TV, what would it be?

I even prefer a poor teacher over a rich king!!

If you could watch only one program on TV, what would it be?

I almost never watch TV. I only watch CNN and the occasional other TV show thrown in. Having said that I do love to watch American Idols or Hells Kitchen whenever I happen to catch either one of them. For as much as I'm deaf and can't tell what's "in tune" I love listening to American Idols, whether they're good or bad singers.

If you had to dress in the SAME color clothes every day, what color would it be?

Blue

If you had to eat either ramen or peanut butter and banana sandwiches for the rest of your life witch
would you pick?

Ramen. I really hate bananas.

Staph infection or E-Coli? If you had to chose one, which would you prefer contracting?

Ramen. I really hate bananas.

Staph infection or E-Coli? If you had to chose one, which would you prefer contracting?

strep infection. At least I can :type: on AD. Who needs to talk? :lol:

Which one would you prefer? work at home but less $$$ or work at office that takes 2 hrs to commute but huge $$$$$$$$$$$$.

strep infection. At least I can :type: on AD. Who needs to talk? :lol:

Which one would you prefer? work at home but less $$$ or work at office that takes 2 hrs to commute but huge $$$$$$$$$$$$.

That's Staph infection I siad Jiro, not Strep throat. :P

Anywho, I'll totally take working at home.

That's Staph infection I siad Jiro, not Strep throat. :P

Anywho, I'll totally take working at home.

oh.... I thought you misspelled. Yea I'd pick staph infection. btw - you're supposed to ask a question. :mad2:

Oops! :giggle:

For reasons unstated, you die on the Serengetti (African plains). More dignified: your carcass being picked apart by vultures or gutted by heyenas?

uuummm........ damn that's f**** up. but I take hyenas. at least it's quicker than vultures.

For reasons unstated - what do you prefer to be accidentally cut by? paper or shaving razor blade?

uuummm........ damn that's f**** up. but I take hyenas. at least it's quicker than vultures.

For reasons unstated - what do you prefer to be accidentally cut by? paper or shaving razor blade?

yeah I don't know about the vultures and hyenas too LOL :)

Anyways, I'll take the razor blade. I've cut myself when shaving my legs countless times, and that hurts less than a frickin' paper cut !!

Black and white, or grey?

Back