The Power of the breasts

The power of the breasts compel you! :eek:

I can't resist the power of the breasts! I need to touch some! Will someone help me!?

Go to downtown in your local area and ask one of those prostitutes if, you could TOUCH her breasts just for $ 20 bucks !! :mrgreen:

CyberRed said:
Go to downtown in your local area and ask one of those prostitutes if, you could TOUCH her breasts just for $ 20 bucks !! :mrgreen:
Hell no! Who knows where they've been! :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: u guys are funnnieeee!
shall i fake mine? put some kleenex or better yet, styrofoam balls in there?
LOL!

Defee said:
:rofl: :rofl: u guys are funnnieeee!
shall i fake mine? put some kleenex or better yet, styrofoam balls in there?
LOL!
Hell no! It takes the fun out of it. You'd definitely piss a guy off if he were to see that you were faking it! :eek: I'd rather be with a woman who's really A-cup than a woman who's faking a C-cup!

VamPyroX said:
Hell no! It takes the fun out of it. You'd definitely piss a guy off if he were to see that you were faking it! :eek: I'd rather be with a woman who's really A-cup than a woman who's faking a C-cup!
LOL! i know..im just kidding here...my hubby would say the same thing you said! he hates fakes too and he likes mine just fine ...whew! lol!

VamPyroX said:
Hell no! Who knows where they've been! :eek:

Hmmm... let's see *thinkin'* I know, I know ...they have been around on your corner. You drive and stop by... one of them came to you and you open the window for her to speak inside. She asks you "Wanna a date?" And, you are peekin' in her "cleavage" breasts" :eek: But, you havta to pay $ 20.00 just for ONE touch she would ever let you. :laugh2: Go and have fun around the corner !! :naughty:

:scatter: away from :devil: *ZooOom*

Did you know men have breasts too? Look at some of the heavy set and you'll find them larger than those female A-cups.

I envy those who have B or C breasts because the bras in their size are easier to find! I don't know if it's true or not but the heavier/bigger breasts you have, the more chance of back pains/problems because of the weight.
I may envy over bigger breast sizes but the truth is that I do have breasts better than having none at all. :lol:

coffeeeeman said:
Gotta love Big breasts..small breasts, breasts period. Hell I even love chicken breasts..I just don't make love to chicken breasts.
:naughty:
:rofl: You're funny, coffeeeman! :giggle:

AquaMaiden said:
I envy those who have B or C breasts because the bras in their size are easier to find! I don't know if it's true or not but the heavier/bigger breasts you have, the more chance of back pains/problems because of the weight.
I may envy over bigger breast sizes but the truth is that I do have breasts better than having none at all. :lol:
Well, that would also depend on how fit that person is. If that person is strong, then D-cup won't be a problem. If that person is lazy all the time and isn't fit, then D-cups will cause problem.

I :giggle: at the sparring between Coffeeeman and Vain.

I can see why Malfoyish married Coffeeeman! :)

Yeah, women have the power of breasts! :D

Back