The Point In Human Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pavel said:
I am a human. I am a virgin. When i was about eight years old i have been visited by the Spirits of God - stars formed in a shape of a circle. I don't know if i am a christian. But i believe in God and Jesus but differently than most of other people do.

It’s been my experience that 99% of the time that somebody tells me that they’ve had some sort of mystical ‘encounter’, that it invariably turns out to be a hypnagogic hallucination. (“Why, YES! I was in bed at the time—how did you know”? :roll:). Zillions of people throughout history have has ‘visions’ of this type. About a year ago, somebody close to me was convinced that she could see dead people. It took a considerable amount of persuasion to convince her that she was just dreaming, and to this day I’m not entirely sure that she is completely convinced.

The One True God and Master of the Universe is very real, however, and has been photographed. He is as real as the nose on my face, and there is irrefutable evidence of His existence.

But when people happen to kill other people, God is very disappointed in bad people who killed other people.

He may be disappointed, despite this he has planned it. You don't know the thinking of God and his reasons for what he is doing! His thinking is very distant off yours.

We all are sinners. Ok, then God wants us all to read the Bible and follow His ways like 10 commandments...

God wants some to read Bible and follow the commandments, others to break them.

...the terrorists who killed people and THAT terrorists were VERY BAD people, they went to hell already!!!!!!

Are you sure? Sorry but you know almost nothing. There are very bad people who are treated good in Hell if they served demons and the Devil, he treats them good when their souls end there.

Would you kill other person?

Sure. There are circumstances that are able to awake in a man old bad passions or make him or her behave by means of a self-preservation drive (a self-defense for example) or a bad influence of evil ghosts send by God can make a man commit a murder.

God uses to send evil ghosts to make people kill or sin. Few examples from the Bible:

Judges 14:19 And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him, and he went down to Ashkelon, and slew thirty men of them...

Psalms 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

True, killing is not Gods plan.

Untrue, killing is God's plan. God has planned everything. But sinners and good-doers, both killers and their victims, both his Kingdom and Hell.

That what we need to give daily thanks to our Living God of what He has done.

On the one hand, we can thank him if we are happy, on the other hand, we should blame him for letting so much evil on the Earth and for permiting the suffering of the most suffered ones! All people who thank God are sinners! If all people would asking God of stopping all the suffering, then he would stop it. But because some people are happy and satisfied with it and are thanking God for the way he rules the world, therefore God lets it on the Earth to continue.

Are you a Gnostic Christian?

I don't know. I belongs to no religion and to all of them at the same time.

Pavel said:
The Bible says do not kill people and on the other hand, it also says many different things or explains why killing of people or bad things in general must exist. There is an excerpt from Sirach the book (33:7-15):

What is "Sirach the book?"

IcedTeaRulz said:
What is "Sirach the book?"

I believe it's one of the books included in the Catholic Bible that does not appear in Protestant ones.

Could somebody check me on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back