The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:
Hi Botts

Seems that even though hubby wasn't feeling well and came home from work, he wants to take daughter and family to Applebee's for her birthday dinner. She is 18 today. Just can't believe it.

Good to see you, Botti.
Happy Birthday to your daughter, Kristina!
I will be fifty in a couple hours.=)

I can't wait til the work day is over and spend time with mio amor <3

I figure out find out hassle on analyze smart!

thinking about to be History teacher since i already had my MS in kinesiology.

so much love in history.

I think it is nice to see that there is at least one moderator who is willing to post in these threads and not just in the capacity of a moderator.

So, glad it's Friday. I am going to a Zumba event Sat night with friends , it ought to be fun!

I'm so glad it's Friday and once I get my daughter from school the weekend will begin! The only 4 more days left of school. Love having them home and cannot wait!

ahh baseball game tonite.. gonna drive there to the ball park as i am 15 mins or so.. thought about biking but it felt so cool today so best to wait till warmer weather to do some biking around (maybe tomorrow or sunday depending on what the heck going on hehe)

Big news: Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-Salsa & Rock & Roll.

Well - this is making me feel old again. My son, who is my youngest, turned 17 today.

Kids at home are 17 and 18. I also have a 32y/o out there somewhere.

He's actually a member of AllDeaf, but hasn't been here in a long while. I'm not sure he remembers his password. His user name is Dashanti.

Cool. Tell him that if he remembers his password, he should drop in and say hey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back