The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...I slept pretty good. Never had any issues overnight. :)

Lucky, I'm sure Jiro is gonna be jealous when he finds out you used to get paid to sleep on the job! :lol:

Lucky, I'm sure Jiro is gonna be jealous when he finds out you used to get paid to sleep on the job! :lol:

Yeppers...that was why I couldnt quit the job until I was forced to. It was just EASY money. $14 an hour.

Yeppers...that was why I couldnt quit the job until I was forced to. It was just EASY money. $14 an hour.

Oh now I'm getting a tad envious! LOL. If that was several years ago, I'm sure the pay has gone up since as the cost of living has gone up.

Oh now I'm getting a tad envious! LOL. If that was several years ago, I'm sure the pay has gone up since as the cost of living has gone up.

But remember the cost of living in DC and Maryland is very high. Someone making 70K a year can only afford the basics. It is a tough area to live in.

But remember the cost of living in DC and Maryland is very high. Someone making 70K a year can only afford the basics. It is a tough area to live in.

Around here 70K is considered an extremely generous annual salary. The average median income is around 20-25K. 32K is considered to have a comfortable living. Educators here start out around 28K a year.

Around here 70K is considered an extremely generous annual salary. The average median income is around 20-25K. 32K is considered to have a comfortable living. Educators here start out around 28K a year.

That's the same for AZ

Here in MD...a different word away as far as finances go.

Average 1 bedroom apt rent is about $1,200 a month.

today is very coming football my city champion coming hope win or lose

Lol...I worked at Target distribution center for a week and half and left the job this month. It was way too much physical work and I couldn't handle it and went back to normal with my current old job. I got paid $15 a hour at that time.

I hope be win football coming soon! almost I wait for coming soon!

I want to know where Mrs. Bucket foundthat picture of the naked Santa Claus!

mess my mind! I can't images believe focus my cope! that is complication! that is why! my mind!

stupid is very football is very lose! football is grieve is very sadly too bad!

I m sorry that Saskatchewan lost Montreal on Grey Club.

football is very terrible is very sad!! 2 times fail last year! that is bad news!! I saw one person knee is very broken bones! football is weak!!

Ahhhh, good to be home. I'm going to take a couple days off and catch up on reading and snoring. I know it is time when I hear cricket serenades in my head.

maybe is very stress can't images my feeling complication! i notice my sister is ingored me I don;'t know what is happened problem!, she dishonest because I believe she is very nothing bother me! I believe I am sad my family! I know 4 months I don't want to see my family but I decision my thinking! no reason prove on respect but limit my personal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back