The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe my stomach upset weird! think so not good health! weird my body! I am throw feeling really stranger!

go back to sleep.

working 14 hours today! Enjoy your Saturday, my fellow ADers! :)

soon coming test blood on coming ready process exam test level my health!I am glad coming patient!

working 14 hours today! Enjoy your Saturday, my fellow ADers! :)

2wel3rs.jpg

Weather change here....hot to cold....started having a sort throat Black Friday, along with one of my sons....became a full-blown sinus/chest cold today...but my son feels fine!....As for me, I feel as if I've been run over by a street sweeper, it happens every year! Will take me a few days to shake the "snots" and the mucus coming from my chest....
Went out and got some "Breate Right" strips, some allergy pills and some hard candy (to keep my throat moist)....

At least I get the "luxury" of slumbering on the sofa, while my 3 boys run around and do the house work! HAHA..My oldest was really "complaining" today, saying..."I can't clean that kitchen all by myself!".....I said..."don't worry, the dishes won't run any where!..."

oh my god strong sleep pretty difficult jeez I am very pretty strong pretty tough! cool be positive my think control back off my think! rid my think I am bit give up! I am tired maybe sleep too much!

finally home after a 14 hours shift today at my 2nd job. Looking forward to football tmw!

Ditto for me but whoa man Shel ya gonna wear yourself out in no time eh? LOL

Better than when I was working 40 hours during the week and 40 hours on the weekends for 3 years straight. That was hell! :lol:

Better than when I was working 40 hours during the week and 40 hours on the weekends for 3 years straight. That was hell! :lol:

Ah went through one of them phases like I do from time to time eh?? I hope you're not too wore out.

I found out tonight from my mom that at the annual family Thanksmas Dinner we are expecting 30-40 people in total and we are having it at my aunt's house.:shock: I am thinking there will be 10-15 of us outside at any given time and we'll have to eat in shifts. First its the kids, then the elders, then everyone else. If it's cold then we'll just have to get all cozy and get to know each other a little more.

Ah went through one of them phases like I do from time to time eh?? I hope you're not too wore out.

I found out tonight from my mom that at the annual family Thanksmas Dinner we are expecting 30-40 people in total and we are having it at my aunt's house.:shock: I am thinking there will be 10-15 of us outside at any given time and we'll have to eat in shifts. First its the kids, then the elders, then everyone else. If it's cold then we'll just have to get all cozy and get to know each other a little more.

That was before my 5 year old was born.

I work at my 2nd job every Saturdays from 9 am to 3Pm but every now and then, I take on other shifts...today I accepted the 3 to 11 shift after my regular one. It is nice to have that option when at my other 2nd job, I was stuck with working from 5PM on Fridays allllllll the way to 7 AM Mondays. Was a permanment full time job in addition to my teaching job. I dont know how I did it but I did it for 3 years until my son was born.

That was before my 5 year old was born.

I work at my 2nd job every Saturdays from 9 am to 3Pm but every now and then, I take on other shifts...today I accepted the 3 to 11 shift after my regular one. It is nice to have that option when at my other 2nd job, I was stuck with working from 5PM on Fridays allllllll the way to 7 AM Mondays. Was a permanment full time job in addition to my teaching job. I dont know how I did it but I did it for 3 years until my son was born.

Geez, I bet Mondays really sucked back then. What kind of job was it that required you be on the clock for that length of time over a two day period?

Geez, I bet Mondays really sucked back then. What kind of job was it that required you be on the clock for that length of time over a two day period?

Working for a group home. I got paid to sleep there overnights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back