The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mah goodness, life has been hectic lately and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I am currently using my roomie's laptop in our apartment =) yep, I have my own place now and I am beyond thrilled! Just don't make loud noises or open the blinds (rubs head) I am currently recuperating o_O

I miss my fellow ADers!!

Is it odd that I'm having a handful of chips for breakfast? =)

Congrats on getting your own place.

Sometimes, I eat junk snack for breakfast..you arent the only one.

What a dreary day..I rented two movies so I plan to chill at home. I hate spring rains...so wet and chilly. blah.

Congrats on getting your own place.

Sometimes, I eat junk snack for breakfast..you arent the only one.

What a dreary day..I rented two movies so I plan to chill at home. I hate spring rains...so wet and chilly. blah.

Thanks Shel, it's sunny and breezy here so I will take advantage of the weather (I believe there is a parade soon). But chilling at home sounds fabulous as well, which movies did you rent?

Thanks Shel, it's sunny and breezy here so I will take advantage of the weather (I believe there is a parade soon). But chilling at home sounds fabulous as well, which movies did you rent?

Precious and some other movie..too lazy to get up and check. LOL

Haven't been floundering around in deep, deep depression yet, eh?

I hope not..I feel depressed today which is why I am not doing my usual chores to keep my house clean. Hopefully, I will bounce back tmw.

I hope not..I feel depressed today which is why I am not doing my usual chores to keep my house clean. Hopefully, I will bounce back tmw.

Good, then you can see how people can live in those extremely messy apartments and houses then. :)

Good, then you can see how people can live in those extremely messy apartments and houses then. :)

I understand that mental illness can lead to people to live in messy conditions but to let their conditions become so dangerous is what I dont understand. Feces, dead animals, rotting food, broken things, and etc lying around is something I cant see how one goes to that point.

Last edited:
I understand that mental illness can lead to people to live in messy conditions but to let their conditions become so dangerous is what I dont understand. Feces, dead animals, rotting food, broken things, and etc lying around is something I cant see how one goes to that point.

I'm so happy you don't understand those things! :lol:

Anybody loves doing ironing???? I got a whole stack that needs to be done :D

Anybody loves doing ironing???? I got a whole stack that needs to be done :D

I am calling my hubby..he is ironing his whole wardobe now. He loves it! LOL!

I am calling my hubby..he is ironing his whole wardobe now. He loves it! LOL!

Wondering how much laundry overnight express delivery costs now... :giggle: (Europe -> US... bound to be expensive) LOL...

Anybody willing to donate some money for a good cause (the cause being: JL's lazy bum) ? LOLOL...

PS. Note to myself: need to find BF who loves to iron, wash my car and... :hmm: clean windows :D - though I guess that most men would love to wash my car anyway...

Having a peaceful time at the condo :)

Enjoyed my day today. Bought daughter a catchers helmet. Then went to a buffet! Pigged out!

Both kids are into the silly bandz.(one of the new trends here) so bought them some.

Enjoyed my day today. Bought daughter a catchers helmet. Then went to a buffet! Pigged out!

Both kids are into the silly bandz.(one of the new trends here) so bought them some.

Piggin out is good! :giggle:

Girl, I stuffed myself silly. I made three trips to the buffet and loaded my plate down with food!

Thought my kids would have to roll me out! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back