The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssssshhhhiiiiieeeeeetttttt I'm trying to rip one but it's hard. It feels like you're gonna shart big time. Don't you hate that shit like that? :mad2:

You don;t want me to get into sharting stories....

Here is assort sized corks for $5.99, interested?

Or would you rather specific sized locking cork? Available size is from 1/2 inches to 2-1/2 inches in 1/2 inch increments. They cost $9.95 USD.

nah, I want to stink the apartment up good for my roommate's arrival.

you for real? I've seen my share of sharts.. One time when I was playing third base in a softball game.... The runner rounded 2nd, and sharted when he slid into 3rd base... Shit was all over his back..

you for real? I've seen my share of sharts.. One time when I was playing third base in a softball game.... The runner rounded 2nd, and sharted when he slid into 3rd base... Shit was all over his back..

boring. try again.

Your turn.

Last time I sharted was.... probably last year. nasty as hell. I got home from wherever. I was hot, sweaty, exhausted. I felt a big one coming and you know how it feels after you rip a good one after long tiring day. well - bad move.

Last time I sharted was.... probably last year. nasty as hell. I got home from wherever. I was hot, sweaty, exhausted. I felt a big one coming and you know how it feels after you rip a good one after long tiring day. well - bad move.

same here.. Not good when you're camping though...

dang gotta go to work party. shart you later!

I like play for the fun, yes with cash but not like these you see on TV. I play mainly Texas Hold'em tourney with friends of mine. maybe tomorrow night at Deaf club.

I almost hit royal flush, damn I need one more diamond. If I had hit RF, I would have gone "All in!"

speaking of poker, how is it doing for you lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back