The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sick or something?

no. I usually sleep once a week for more than 12 hours because I sleep 4-6 hrs during weekdays. I know - weird.

no. I usually sleep once a week for more than 12 hours because I sleep 4-6 hrs during weekdays. I know - weird.

Nothing weird about that at all.

It's just that I haven't slept like that in years!

Nothing weird about that at all.

It's just that I haven't slept like that in years!

because you sleep regularly like a normal person. I'm not normal :laugh2:

Sleeping for 4 hours is normal?

nope! it's a sleep deprivation! However nowaday.... I sleep at least 6 hours because I have a stable schedule. All I have to do is wake up for work and then come home. nothing stressful. no exam, no nothing. :cool2:

nope! it's a sleep deprivation! However nowaday.... I sleep at least 6 hours because I have a stable schedule. All I have to do is wake up for work and then come home. nothing stressful. no exam, no nothing. :cool2:

I meant me--I sleep for 4 hours a night.

I haven't found a new job yet, but i have spoke with some management and I may be able to get to stay behind and help take the machines apart and place into storage. Tyson of Broken Bow, Oklahoma is buying four of our lines for sure for use in their new debone plant. I know where Broken Bow is so maybe I'll be haulin' a skinner machine or two down there, though it would take all day for one trip. Start at 5:30 and I'd be home around 5:30, lol.

Do I go to bed at a desent time or do I study my Medical transcription stuff? I haven't studied in a while. I just can't decide what to do....lalalala

Do I go to bed at a desent time or do I study my Medical transcription stuff? I haven't studied in a while. I just can't decide what to do....lalalala

medical transcription. You'll have all the chances you want at sleeping in the world, it's expendable.

I meant me--I sleep for 4 hours a night.

ah. I got mixed up. but no - it's not at all abnormal. Not everybody can sleep 8 hrs but it's just an average. One of my classmates said he needs to sleep at least 10-12 hours. I was :-o

I would love to sleep at least 8-9 hours a night but that hasn't been happening in a long time.

I would love to sleep at least 8-9 hours a night but that hasn't been happening in a long time.

Why not? I can do it, I've changed my crappy schedule and adjusted it plenty.
Only thing I still have gripes on were waking up at 6AM for work in Californian traffic.

Ive not slept for eight hours straight since I had my DD and that was well over 5 years ago. I sleep in fits and starts 99% of the time. The only time I sleep for eight straight is if I am sick and it causes my body to have a deep heavy sleep.

Try getting up at 4:30 am, then swithing over to sanitation in two days, your awake when you're normally asleep and your asleep when you're normally awake. That makes for some very strange sleep as well as some very strange dreams!

Try getting up at 4:30 am, then swithing over to sanitation in two days, your awake when you're normally asleep and your asleep when you're normally awake. That makes for some very strange sleep as well as some very strange dreams!

And hallucinations! :giggle:

WB Dixie! :)

95% of the time, i don't know what it means to sleep for 8-9 hours/night. i'm usually rapid cycling or manic to be able to sleep. however, i've recently been put on an increased prn (as needed) dosage of my sleep med to take whenever i'm feeling manic or can't sleep in addition to a lower dosage when i'm feeling level. so far, so good.

One of my classmates said he needs to sleep at least 10-12 hours. I was :-o

if i'm experiencing a depressive episode, this is how long i need to sleep. in fact, it's not uncommon for me to sleep 12-16 hours/day.

medical transcription? i used to study medical transcription before i lost my hearing in 1995. i loved it! smile. are you taking online courses or attending college?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back