The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make this pencil... disappear..
TADAA!!! It's.. gone!

PS. Chinese food is good and healthy. Except that fried stuff, they drench in oil like Panda's orange chicken.

:iobarf:

What is real?

see pix below of REAL chinese food :mad2:
tg_pag_feast.jpg

I can see Mongolian Beef. short ribs, steamed dumplings.

Yes these are all among things I will eat.

I can see Mongolian Beef. short ribs, steamed dumplings.

Yes these are all among things I will eat.

yep yep but not the one from some Panda Express at mall. go to REAL chinese restaurant!

yep yep but not the one from some Panda Express at mall. go to REAL chinese restaurant!

At my mall we don't have Panda express. It is not a chain, just a Chinese family with a little stall in the food court.

When my husband is home, we drive to REAL Chinese restaurants only.

so exhausted! i think i need massages after hard working as teacher.

At my mall we don't have Panda express. It is not a chain, just a Chinese family with a little stall in the food court.

When my husband is home, we drive to REAL Chinese restaurants only.

:ily:

Can you order in Chinese?

Yeah.. I have watched how they work at Panda and wow.. that is total unjustification of the real deal from chinese food. Its like false advertising.

My husband can order in English. I don't speak in public. :cool2:

Its Saturday night, semi-working on my thesis for comp, semi-watching The DaVinci Code, and come Thursday I will be officially laid off from my job at Petit Jean Poultry. This coming up week is going to be especially weird.... and sad.

Its Saturday night, semi-working on my thesis for comp, semi-watching The DaVinci Code, and come Thursday I will be officially laid off from my job at Petit Jean Poultry. This coming up week is going to be especially weird.... and sad.

Sorry about your job Dixie. Did you manage to get another one yet?

ay de mi! I didn't realize it's Saturday..... :scratch: It's because I just woke up 2 hours ago.... I slept for 17 hrs.

yes indeed. i have one tip for you - do NOT ask where the food came from or what is it made of. Just eat it and savor the taste. then ask later :laugh2:

lol, this would be a perfect time to now * insert picture of fortune cookie saying "that wasn't chicken" *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back