The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true and we had our silence moments here :lol:

drugs, sex, beer, books, videophones all the way to the tinest talk about rubbish.

Yes, trash talking like these boys from Bad Boys II vv

photo_20_hires.jpg

I feel icky. I've got strep throat !!! Now I've got to take antibiotics. Didn't sleep a wink last night. I even skipped school this morning. :(

I feel icky. I've got strep throat !!! Now I've got to take antibiotics. Didn't sleep a wink last night. I even skipped school this morning. :(

aww... it sucks to be sick... it has been spreading everywhere--getting sick...

Hope you feel better sweetie!!

Hugs

Take Care!!

doh! that's bummer, but bright side I'm sure you'll get better.

Speaking of this, I actually came down with the flu the previous week's monday, frriggin' right at 3AM of the first day of school.

Had to live through a week of sore throat, weakness, high temperature, and stuffy nose while having to attend the classes or get dropped.
It sucked but 1 week later I am almost over it now! I am sure you will be too.

Thanks Tinkerbell and Naisho. I will get over it. It's not often I get sick but when I do, it sucks. I hated having to miss my IT class this morning, but I had nothing but bloodshot eyes after not sleeping at all last night. Glad you're feeling better too, Naisho.

T-bone steak, baked potato with sour cream, corn on the cob, and a salad with poppyseed dressing.

T-bone steak, baked potato with sour cream, corn on the cob, and a salad with poppyseed dressing.

Mmmm .. now that sounds absolutely wonderful. Minus the sour cream. When I get better I'm gonna have all that!

Absolutely delicious!!!

Going to cook that this weekend... Thanks for the idea!

Minus not that poppyseed dressing--BLEH!!!! Must have buttermilk ranch on mine.

:D

I can't find anything that would show that I am jealous of Byrdie's dinner, but what I can say!! Byrdie, prepare for the super dump of your life.

I can't find anything that would show that I am jealous of Byrdie's dinner, but what I can say!! Byrdie, prepare for the super dump of your life.

It's part of my ritual in the morning along with the other 2 S's.

S*it
Shower
Shave :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back