the lost boys

kitty178

Reaction score
i went to santa cruz this weekend with two of my friends whom are younger than me. obviously being in santa cruz can remind me nothing other than "the lost boys" [did you guys know they made a lost boys 2...and ya...its radtastical. frog finally hit puberty and could acheive the over manly husky voice. tho..it reminded me a lot of christan bale's batman..go fig. anyways...]

...they had no idea what "the lost boys" was. i felt so old. sigh. and i'm not even 25 yet haha.

i went to santa cruz this weekend with two of my friends whom are younger than me. obviously being in santa cruz can remind me nothing other than "the lost boys" [did you guys know they made a lost boys 2...and ya...its radtastical. frog finally hit puberty and could acheive the over manly husky voice. tho..it reminded me a lot of christan bale's batman..go fig. anyways...]

...they had no idea what "the lost boys" was. i felt so old. sigh. and i'm not even 25 yet haha.

Ohhhh, The Lost Boys. I have that movie. Fun movie. I'm turning 25 this November. I know what you mean.

Oh, just wondering if Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are doing the new movie together? They had been estranged for some times.

Banjo, I didn't realise you are already almost 25!

Oh, just wondering if Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are doing the new movie together? They had been estranged for some times.

Banjo, I didn't realise you are already almost 25!

Yes, The Corey duo were in the sequel. It came out on DVD a while ago. The movie is nothing special.

However, Corey Haim has quite a small role and you will only see him for a few seconds. Better not to spill the beans on what happened though.

I have a very good friend of mine who is a big fan of the Lost Boys. :) I have not seen either of them but of course, I did hear that the orginal was an instant classic.

Ohhhh, The Lost Boys. I have that movie. Fun movie. I'm turning 25 this November. I know what you mean.

Heh cool and Im turning 24 this Thrusday. Ugh might need a walking stick for my birthday, just in case. lol

As a vampire movie enthusiast, the lost boys is definatly one of my favorites. It just kicks fucking ass.

From what I have heard, Lost /Boys 2 sucks. I used to be huge fan of Corey Haim when he was teen star in 80's but now he's one fuked up werid dude now. Sad.

From what I have heard, Lost /Boys 2 sucks. I used to be huge fan of Corey Haim when he was teen star in 80's but now he's one fuked up werid dude now. Sad.

yeah i heard the sequel was nowhere near as good. If i had money, i might blow 5$ on a rental but not right now.

Back