The Little Corner

after eating all the goodies, I got a mischievious idea to steal botts canoe on the shore. I went running toward it and pushed it off shore while simultaneously hopping in for a quick get away. I look around and cannot find the oar. I look back to see Botti holding the oar up with one hand while laughing sinisterly. :D

after eating all the goodies, I got a mischievious idea to steal botts canoe on the shore. I went running toward it and pushed it off shore while simultaneously hopping in for a quick get away. I look around and cannot find the oar. I look back to see Botti holding the oar up with one hand while laughing sinisterly. :D

And signing, "Doug, when my Cici's trip? Leaving you? " then with amazing dexterity flipping the canoe with a branch.

Happy to see Doug's head popping up. He can swim!

:wave:deaflad! :wave: everyone
deaflad, I'm very busy at home here with dogs and home repairs, but am still glad I can return to this little corner with our friends, our canoe, river, dogs and all these wonderful goodies!

hey, isn't a canoe supposed to have 2 oars? Bott, where'd you hide the other one?:)

You're welcome. Kicking myself for just missing you if I hadda logged on ten minutes earlier :( Yes, you'll find this is like a virtual room and it's like a riverbank with loads of people, dogs and food. Please don't be confused- Shane is my cousin. He goes by the username Brooklynboy :) Ah Omagh I was there once for my gran lives in Newtownstewart (which isn't too far from Omagh is it?) Yeah that would be cool buit lets just stick to being here for now. Yeah of course :)

Yeah? Ah that makes sense. Where can I find the other post that was metioned at the start of this post? I'd like to read it. Oh that makes sense so Shane is Brooklynboy? Wow that is a small world :O Newtonstewart is like fifteen minutes down the road from Omagh (depending if you use the bypass and what side of the town your on) Maybe next time you're up this way you could let me know eh?

:wave:deaflad! :wave: everyone
deaflad, I'm very busy at home here with dogs and home repairs, but am still glad I can return to this little corner with our friends, our canoe, river, dogs and all these wonderful goodies! hey, isn't a canoe supposed to have 2 oars? Bott, where'd you hide the other one?:)

I have the other one *Hides the oar and tells only Bottesini where it can be found* I love being sneeky :giggle:

:lol:ooooh, Irish, you don't get any cocoa til you give us a hint on that oar

Back