The Little Corner

Hey, I'm throwing a B-day party for everyone in this corner! I've got a pretty cake with nice pink flower for desert and we will have broiled steak with baked potatoes and salads! We'll have wine to go with it!

welcome back deflad. It is ironic that today here was such similar as it could be in Ireland; cool, rainy, morning out on the link, then inside to have hot chocolate and visit with good friends.

Erm may I ask why Deaflad hasn't been here in a while....should he not be keeping up to date with his own thread or is that just me who keeps up to date with the threads I make?

Erm may I ask why Deaflad hasn't been here in a while....should he not be keeping up to date with his own thread or is that just me who keeps up to date with the threads I make?

He may have gotten upset by some of the posts, or he may have things to to.

:wave: everyone!
well I think today it's warmer here in our corner with everybody, warmer than my place at home, which is still getting mightily blown around.
deafskeptic, :ty: for the great cake and all goodies!
welcome, too, :)Northern Irish

Can somebody help me out....I don't recall a deaflad, someone with just 38 posts. Don't recall BrooklynBoy, either.....

Can somebody help me out....I don't recall a deaflad, someone with just 38 posts. Don't recall BrooklynBoy, either.....

deaflad is the twin brother of millie who had a dog and lived in Ireland (Dublin). Millie mentioned that her dog had died and she was devastated but doing well. Not very long afterward, deaflad came on and let us know that millie had a fall and was in the hospital and not doing well. After that, we were notified that she had died. He went offline for quite a while, but has popped back in recently. BrooklynBoy seems to be a cousin of deaflad and millie.

deaflad is the twin brother of millie who had a dog and lived in Ireland (Dublin). Millie mentioned that her dog had died and she was devastated but doing well. Not very long afterward, deaflad came on and let us know that millie had a fall and was in the hospital and not doing well. After that, we were notified that she had died. He went offline for quite a while, but has popped back in recently. BrooklynBoy seems to be a cousin of deaflad and millie.

Thank you, Kristina....I do recall a Milli here some time back and I regret not having the opportunity of getting to know her on some level...was she a member long?

Thank you, Kristina....I do recall a Milli here some time back and I regret not having the opportunity of getting to know her on some level...was she a member long?

For a few months or so. That was all.

Aw I get it now. Deaflad has a twin called Millie and they lived in Dublin. So then Millie died. Then Brooklynboy came on who is their cousin? Ok I'm getting it so far. I'd like to know this Deaflad for he lives in Ireland. Wonder if he'll be on again soon?? :hmm:

Ok sorry this is so long with loads of quotes for I'm trying to catch up...

Same here. I just though we could all do with a place away. Kind of like relaxation.

Yep this is our little corner for just random chat and it's a good place to meet people and just say hello and run with it from there (that's my thoughts anyways)

Hey, welcome back. :wave:

:ty:

Hello. Erm is it ok if I join this little corner? It seems a nice place to be :)

:wave: Oh course come join in there's loads of things to talk about in here. Make yourself at home.

*Scoots over so that Northern Irish can sit*

welcome back deflad. It is ironic that today here was such similar as it could be in Ireland; cool, rainy, morning out on the link, then inside to have hot chocolate and visit with good friends.

:ty: Really? Nothing like hot chocolate on a cold day to warm you up :)

He may have gotten upset by some of the posts, or he may have things to to.

Aw I get it now. Deaflad has a twin called Millie and they lived in Dublin. So then Millie died. Then Brooklynboy came on who is their cousin? Ok I'm getting it so far. I'd like to know this Deaflad for he lives in Ireland. Wonder if he'll be on again soon?? :hmm:

Yeah I got upset but I bounced back choosing to ignore other comments. I don't think Shane will be back though :( @ Northern Irish I take it from your username your living/orginally from Northern Ireland eh? I'm from Dublin. Yeah I'd like to get to know you better too. Added you as a friend :) By the way welcome to All deaf :)

deaflad- I hope you were not offended by what i said. I was trying to let Northern Irish know what was going on.

Welcome back and good to see you. Since we are having a minor cool down, I have made fresh hot apple pie, cherry pie and blueberry cobbler.

:wave: Oh course come join in there's loads of things to talk about in here. Make yourself at home.

*Scoots over so that Northern Irish can sit*

Yeah I got upset but I bounced back choosing to ignore other comments. I don't think Shane will be back though :( @ Northern Irish I take it from your username your living/orginally from Northern Ireland eh? I'm from Dublin. Yeah I'd like to get to know you better too. Added you as a friend :) By the way welcome to All deaf :)

:ty: for your warm welcome deaflad :) I take it that things with ** are actions yes? Who is Shane again- I'm confused :confused: Yes I live in a place called Omagh in Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland. I'm glad you want to get to know you too- maybe even meet you (that would be class) but let's just get to know each other here here first eh? I added you as a friend so maybe we could talk more there

In case (not sure if male or female) are back in here, happy birthday to Posts from Hell (PFH) :)

:ty: for your warm welcome deaflad :) I take it that things with ** are actions yes? Who is Shane again- I'm confused :confused: Yes I live in a place called Omagh in Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland. I'm glad you want to get to know you too- maybe even meet you (that would be class) but let's just get to know each other here here first eh? I added you as a friend so maybe we could talk more there

You're welcome. Kicking myself for just missing you if I hadda logged on ten minutes earlier :( Yes, you'll find this is like a virtual room and it's like a riverbank with loads of people, dogs and food. Please don't be confused- Shane is my cousin. He goes by the username Brooklynboy :) Ah Omagh I was there once for my gran lives in Newtownstewart (which isn't too far from Omagh is it?) Yeah that would be cool buit lets just stick to being here for now. Yeah of course :)

In case (not sure if male or female) are back in here, happy birthday to Posts from Hell (PFH) :)

:birthday: Posts from Hell :)

deaflad- I hope you were not offended by what i said. I was trying to let Northern Irish know what was going on.

Welcome back and good to see you. Since we are having a minor cool down, I have made fresh hot apple pie, cherry pie and blueberry cobbler.

Gosh no Kristina! I get that you were trying to help Northern Irish, I was referring to nastier posts made before that, that's what got me upset :( :ty: it's kind of good to be back. Kristina, you know I normally don't refuse your cooking :lol: but I don't like apple/cherry pie or blueberry cobbler- sorry!!!

Back