The Legend of the Mountain Man

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Legend of the Mountain Man will be airing on November 13 and 14th in Danville, KY.

It is sponsored by Sprint and the Kentucky Deaf Disc Golf Association.

For more info - The Legend of the Mountain Man movie Page

If one wishes to see the trailer of the movie, Here it is -

http://www.aslfilms.com/images/stories/trailers/LMMTrailer.mov

This film is produced by the ASLFilms. They also have produced 2 movies; Wrong Game and Forget Me Not. I have seen Wrong Game and thought it was excellent. Now, I'm quite curious about how The Legend of the Mountain Man will turn out. :)

The movie will be at different locations across the country through out the year. If you want find out where it is showing at, Have a look at this - SHOWTIMES

It is showing this Friday and Saturday in St. Paul, MN, and I'm going !! Can't wait to see it. I really enjoyed the Wrong Game movie, so hopefully this will be just as good.

GRRRRRR! I am not thrilled that it does not show in ROCHESTER, NY!!! UGH!

Farthest is Syracuse! That is about an hour and half from here. I may go on Nov 22nd. I will take my son with me! He'll enjoy it. :)

It is showing this Friday and Saturday in St. Paul, MN, and I'm going !! Can't wait to see it. I really enjoyed the Wrong Game movie, so hopefully this will be just as good.

Oooh, Awesome! Let me know how it turns out.

I agree, I hope this movie will turn out just as good. I also definitely enjoyed watching Wrong Game. The Wrong Game kept me in my seat during the whole movie, haha!

GRRRRRR! I am not thrilled that it does not show in ROCHESTER, NY!!! UGH!

Farthest is Syracuse! That is about an hour and half from here. I may go on Nov 22nd. I will take my son with me! He'll enjoy it. :)

Ah, Bummer but it will be worth the trip to watch it because it's not often that an ASL Film is nearby, you know? :)

Hope it turns out as well as it is for you.

I have several friends who work in that movie.

Stockton, CA is where they will be showing.. not in Fremont.. DAMMIT!

The legend of the mountain man was a good movie.
I watched it last week here in Miami.
I am learning ASL, so it is still difficult for me to understand everything, but i sitll enjoyed it.
:wave:

I have several friends who work in that movie.

Stockton, CA is where they will be showing.. not in Fremont.. DAMMIT!

How far is it from Fremont to Stockton? Probably about 45 mins, I would guess?

I watched it last week here in Miami.
I am learning ASL, so it is still difficult for me to understand everything, but i sitll enjoyed it.
:wave:

That's great. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the movie. Still, It must have been worth your while. :)

Jolie, are you trying to make my day that 45 minutes?! you're funny, lady. i would say around an hour or little more, i cant estimate because i dont drive to there anyway, only pass by.

Jolie, are you trying to make my day that 45 minutes?! you're funny, lady. i would say around an hour or little more, i cant estimate because i dont drive to there anyway, only pass by.

Haha, Well it doesn't hurt to estimate. :P

I E-mailed them and told me they'll be in Rochester on November 21! WHOO! :) So good thing I don't have to drive an hour and half to see that movie. :)

I E-mailed them and told me they'll be in Rochester on November 21! WHOO! :) So good thing I don't have to drive an hour and half to see that movie. :)

Ah, That's great!

Now you can go and watch the movie. Enjoy it! :thumb:

Jolie, its doesnt hurt to estimate but i dont WANT to drive there for that movie.

I watched this movie tonight with few of my pals.

I definitely enjoyed the movie and it was fascinating!

I would recommend for anyone to watch this movie, given if you guys are within the location of where the film will be airing at.

Personally, I think The Legend of the Mountain Man was much much much better than Wrong Game.

Like i said in the other thread, i have seen this
movie "Legend of the Mountain Man" in Okla
City and it was awesome!! Best movie i have
ever seen! Me and my best friend went to see
it and it was fascinating, we loved it!
I would highly recommend it to every deaf
person to see this movie!! :thumb:

I watched it last week here in Miami. :wave:
I watched it, too. Also in Miami, as well. :wave: I liked it better than Wrong Game. I also got a chance to chat with the director, Mark Wood, a little bit.

Ooh, that's sound pretty super-excited to me... Hopefully, I will check it out soon or so :)

Sounds like very interesting movie to watch. Hopefully someday it will be on dvd. :)

I believe they will be showing the film at the Atlanta Area School for the Deaf (AASD) campus in Clarkston, Ga., (De Kalb County) on the third of December. I will have to find the info again later.

I would love to watch the film, but I am nowhere near the AASD campus. Maybe someday, I will be lucky enough to watch the film. :)

:dance2: That's tonight! I am gonna see it...whoo! The show is at 6 and other one I think at 830 or 9. SO I am going to the 1st show which it is at 6. :)

Back