• Increase penalties for companies hiring them

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Adapt laws that encourage police to ID "suspected" illegals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think legal, illegal, who care? I think borders should not exist. People free live wherever they please.

So tell me this, please. WHY do you have a lock on your front door and all your windows?

to keep people out like you

Did you even read post #160? Sunny Sign says I can live wherever I please and that includes YOUR house, even if you don't like me. According to Sunny Sign, you can't even throw me out.

Yes, once upon a time it did. And?

Just to be sure you understood all your previous post where not limited to the U.S.A.but included Canada. Me? I'm 1000% in favor of giving both lands back to the original owners.

Beating everyone to the punch.......if you tell me to leave, are you leaving too?

What? We were talking about immigration in the US and then somehow ended up talking about the natives of the US. If we were talking about Canadian immigration and the natives of Canada, then yeah, I would see the relevance of your post but we're not so what's your point?

And tell you to leave? Did i ever suggest that?

Did you even read post #160? Sunny Sign says I can live wherever I please and that includes YOUR house, even if you don't like me. According to Sunny Sign, you can't even throw me out.

Deliberate obtuse? Or just truly dense?

Whatever country. pay attention. Read for context.

What? We were talking about immigration in the US and then somehow ended up talking about the natives of the US. If we were talking about Canadian immigration and the natives of Canada, then yeah, I would see the relevance of your post but we're not so what's your point?

And tell you to leave? Did i ever suggest that?

I used the words "not limited" and just to be sure I went back to the OP and I'm right, the OP never said anything about limiting the subject to AMERICAN only.

No, you did not suggest that but I was getting ahead of those I know would.

Building put them there. Ask me now if I ever lock them. Go on. I dare you.

I wont ask you if you ever lock them but I will ask you "If you stand by your statemented, as posted, have you removed them?" I know of no country/state/city that has a building code that requires you to have them.
You stated that people can live anywhere they please, so without asking you would you be ok with an outsider taking up "home" in your place?

I used the words "not limited" and just to be sure I went back to the OP and I'm right, the OP never said anything about limiting the subject to AMERICAN only.

No, you did not suggest that but I was getting ahead of those I know would.

rolling7 - i'm saying that right now, we're having a discussion about natives in the US. You just want to say 'yeah, well, you suck too so there".

We're not talking about whether this is restricted to the US, we're talking about natives in the US, and the history of relations between natives and Americans.

Anyway, I should have known better than try to have a rational logical discussion with you.

Denial is one thing, but screaming it is another. :hmm:

I wont ask you if you ever lock them but I will ask you "If you stand by your statemented, as posted, have you removed them?" I know of no country/state/city that has a building code that requires you to have them.
You stated that people can live anywhere they please, so without asking you would you be ok with an outsider taking up "home" in your place?

I sure now you be deliberate obtuse, so :bye:

Did you read what you linked to?

"As the Confederacy fought smaller tribes for control of western Virginia, European colonists set their own designs on the Ohio Valley. In 1607, English colonists landed at Jamestown, Virginia. Based on various explorations, the British and French laid claim to the territory comprising present-day West Virginia and Native Americans were forced west. Many of the tribes were destroyed by constant warfare and catastrophic diseases."

The Confederacy was the 5 Nations :roll: (as in - Native Americans - so yeah, even they were "fighting for control")

The Confederacy was the 5 Nations :roll: (as in - Native Americans - so yeah, even they were "fighting for control")

Really, when you come right down to it, they were fighting for survival.

rolling7 - i'm saying that right now, we're having a discussion about natives in the US. You just want to say 'yeah, well, you suck too so there".

We're not talking about whether this is restricted to the US, we're talking about natives in the US, and the history of relations between natives and Americans.

Anyway, I should have known better than try to have a rational logical discussion with you.

The problem with your discussion is the falsehood that the colonists/pilgrims were Americans....they were NOT. They came from England/France/Spain/Iceland and they first touch on what is considered Canada's soil. (No, not Florida...that was years later and, certainly, not the Mayflower)
So any discussion about the natives can not be limited to what happened on what is considered U.S. soil but must first be discussed about Canada's.
That was my point of first asking you if you included Canada.

The problem with your discussion is the falsehood that the colonists/pilgrims were Americans....they were NOT. They came from England/France/Spain/Iceland and they first touch on what is considered Canada's soil. (No, not Florida...that was years later and, certainly, not the Mayflower)
So any discussion about the natives can not be limited to what happened on what is considered U.S. soil but must first be discussed about Canada's.
That was my point of first asking you if you included Canada.

Again, Steinhauer is the one bringing up the subjective of natives in American history and politics. That is what we were discussing.

yes, Canada has natives too and yes, we also have a history of treating them badly but that's not what was being discussed here.

Again, Steinhauer is the one bringing up the subjective of natives in American history and politics. That is what we were discussing.

yes, Canada has natives too and yes, we also have a history of treating them badly but that's not what was being discussed here.

The subject came up when someone blamed white people for illegally immigrating to turtle island.

Seems some people just want to blame everything on the "white devils".

I see that you lack common sense. now go roll along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back