The Horrible Grapevine of Peter Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

decaying-reality01.jpg
I like how it appears they have gray clown hair.

Looking at three incidents:

1. Hitler's Bunker
2. The Shooting of James Brady
3. Dec. 8th 1980 at the Dakota

It breaks down for me into these possibilities:

1. Hitler got away.
2. Reagan staged being shot.
3. Lennon was really killed but by forces who knew that Hitler got away and that Reagan was going to stage the hitjob on himself.

The fantasy element would edge out every possibility. To entertain the idea that Reagan staged the hit on himself, you would have to entertain the idea that Lennon's disappearance was also staged.

Possibly Reagan was shot but was then persuaded to go along with the idea that I was not tortured and that what they were pulling on Mt. Desert Island was justified when it wasn't. That means Reagan also wrote the alibi for Mt. Desert Island.

The question is did Peter Gabriel write the alibi to Reagan that he wrote to me or did Peter Gabriel send me Reagan's alibi?

Gabriel said, "Experience Park. I've spoken to a lot of artists and technologists with the Experience Park in mind." In other words it was a scared straight Semester at Sex AIDS theme park he helped them design.

Problem is Zell was speaking about a scheme to transform the human race by injecting the blood when I knew him in art school. Clearly my being schizophrenic is not what led to the postcard he wrote. At worst it's mild schizophrenia. How can you trust that my memory is wrong when I am willing to take a lie detector and have the mystery of the Zell postcard and Peter Gabriel's bizarre rationalization?

Gabriel just isn't man enough to admit the ramifications of the postcard.

It's pretty damn obvious that JFK was shot by Peter Gabriel. Not from the grassy knoll, but from Solsbury Hill.

What? The eagle was his accomplice.

The problem with the volunteer STASI routine is that you don't address the evidence. It's strange that it doesn't bother you to be helping those who released AIDS get away.

texasschoolbook - Home

You can see it right in this evidence: Note the way Zell surrounded my name with positive and negative signs. His army had convinced Gabriel they were working a practical joke threatening me with bacteriologicals over sexual intercourse out of wedlock, but that made me suspicious of the letters that talk about Martin Luther King's murder and set up the exact date Lennon was killed on.

Seems strange that I am the only one suspicious and it looks to me like Obama cut a deal.

The problem with the volunteer STASI routine is that you don't address the evidence. It's strange that it doesn't bother you to be helping those who released AIDS get away.

texasschoolbook - Home

You can see it right in this evidence: Note the way Zell surrounded my name with positive and negative signs. His army had convinced Gabriel they were working a practical joke threatening me with bacteriologicals over sexual intercourse out of wedlock, but that made me suspicious of the letters that talk about Martin Luther King's murder and set up the exact date Lennon was killed on.

Seems strange that I am the only one suspicious and it looks to me like Obama cut a deal.

3D-Art-Anton-Semenov-F5.jpg

Looking at three incidents:

1. Hitler's Bunker
2. The Shooting of James Brady
3. Dec. 8th 1980 at the Dakota

It breaks down for me into these possibilities:

1. Hitler got away.
2. Reagan staged being shot.
3. Lennon was really killed but by forces who knew that Hitler got away and that Reagan was going to stage the hitjob on himself.

The fantasy element would edge out every possibility. To entertain the idea that Reagan staged the hit on himself, you would have to entertain the idea that Lennon's disappearance was also staged.

Possibly Reagan was shot but was then persuaded to go along with the idea that I was not tortured and that what they were pulling on Mt. Desert Island was justified when it wasn't. That means Reagan also wrote the alibi for Mt. Desert Island.

The question is did Peter Gabriel write the alibi to Reagan that he wrote to me or did Peter Gabriel send me Reagan's alibi?

Gabriel said, "Experience Park. I've spoken to a lot of artists and technologists with the Experience Park in mind." In other words it was a scared straight Semester at Sex AIDS theme park he helped them design.

Problem is Zell was speaking about a scheme to transform the human race by injecting the blood when I knew him in art school. Clearly my being schizophrenic is not what led to the postcard he wrote. At worst it's mild schizophrenia. How can you trust that my memory is wrong when I am willing to take a lie detector and have the mystery of the Zell postcard and Peter Gabriel's bizarre rationalization?

Gabriel just isn't man enough to admit the ramifications of the postcard.

Interesting. :hmm:

everybody's a nazi, I see.

Really the same people selling that Mt. Desert Island was just a joke are also the people who claim I was never tortured.

I wish I would follow this story, but I am so lost. It didn't mention anything about cars with turbocharged engine nor deaf ferrets learning ASL.

Not exactly my bread and butter here.

Gabriel used cranial pressure from a neuroplasm to force me to change my opinion, torture, an enemy within, and was sex war gaming on me to set up punishment for my belief system.

As you can see from the evidence texasschoolbook - Home he ingeniously used the idea that Reagan was shot to let those who tortured me and started AIDS go free. He set it up as a domino effect, if Crary admits Reagan was shot, then he was never tortured and Mt. Desert Island was just a joke.

As you can see the crime did not work that way. They bragged of torturing me and all the evidence shows that the AIDS testing operation was premeditated.

Was Reagan fooled BY Gabriel? Is that the unhappy, unlucky secret of the sad case? Gabriel lied about how I was tortured and convinced Reagan that I was the enemy, so the men who started AIDS were never arrested?

Gabriel used cranial pressure from a neuroplasm to force me to change my opinion, torture, an enemy within, and was sex war gaming on me to set up punishment for my belief system.

As you can see from the evidence texasschoolbook - Home he ingeniously used the idea that Reagan was shot to let those who tortured me and started AIDS go free. He set it up as a domino effect, if Crary admits Reagan was shot, then he was never tortured and Mt. Desert Island was just a joke.

As you can see the crime did not work that way. They bragged of torturing me and all the evidence shows that the AIDS testing operation was premeditated.

Was Reagan fooled BY Gabriel? Is that the unhappy, unlucky secret of the sad case? Gabriel lied about how I was tortured and convinced Reagan that I was the enemy, so the men who started AIDS were never arrested?

17D9E41C6.jpg

no. you are confused. you got a neuroplasm while listening to his music which was a coincidence. you were never at a torture room.

no. you are confused. you were scared and confused when you were on hospital bed, being treated for neuroplasm and you just happened to see a tv about Reagan got shot.

no. you are confused. you were dreaming and hallucinating with all these selective memories combined together because you were either heavily medicated or wrongly medicated.

Even though my father was a Peace Corps leader and distinguished Naval veteran who led a major campaign to desegregate schools and introduce fairness to higher education, Youssou N'dour led his troops to come gunning in favor of Will Zell, a self-disclosed white nazi who tortured me on Mt. Desert Island, and who was shown to have had prior knowledge of AIDS. All that was asked of Obama was one sacrifice, just bring them one small white child to destroy as a token of his superclass sincerity. Father would pay for helping Black people with his son. This was the script they coveted.

The New Right in Pittsburgh, many of whom come in from New York, wanted to prove to themselves that Barack Obama had no shame, that he would backstab by father Ryland for power. They wanted assurance that they knew what they were dealing with and how effectively they can control him, that in a situation of complexity Obama would confuse rather than intervene to help a brutally set upon white deaf person whose father had brought down a legion of angry and evil segregationists on the heads of his son. This is how the right wing made sure Obama to be a man who can be trusted.

You have to think of Obama as having staged a coup with John Hinckley in some ways. Obama wanted my confusion about what I was doing there to cloak the way I was tortured and allow him to sell the most vicious storyline about me, being the story put into play by those who had me in D.C. that fateful day. Reagan didn't care in the least what was real, nor about how I was tortured, nor about what I found showing AIDS is manmade. Obama took his leads from Reagan's preference for the men who shot him over what my letter to Leslie Katz really said. They built everything they did and all the explanations that Peter Gabriel tongued on a false witness profiler curse developed as an identity crime about me.

So Obama ripper backknifed my father and tortured me horrendously for years obviously concerned that I knew too much.

The mad joy of possessing Midori Goto when I didn't was a major consideration in Peter Gabriel's circle.

First, don't try to deny that the Experience Park Peter Gabriel claimed with the postcard in texasschoolbook - Home was just scaring me led me to unearth letters corrolating the shooting of Martin Luther King to De De's birthday by a factor of six years and calling attention to coincidences, in which then six years later on the birthday of the author Gail Burstyn John Lennon was shot. The envelope says I am the Walrus and the letter asks: Is there music when we die.

These letters and how they were taken by Robert Fripp of King Crimson led to my being a living murder victim, horrendously set upon in attacks worse and more inhumane than rottweiller attacks.

Because of my muse as an abused deaf poet there was in the end no place for me and the Obamas had me chemically castrated as a human sacrifice to pleasure Martin Luther King's assassins. There was no love for me in Seattle. Isolation awaited from their false promise of protection and advocacy. I've been a client of ADWAS through the entire nightmare ordeal in Seattle. You would never believe how dirty Seattle was, tormenting me in cyber-stalking, denying me friendship and properly working hearing aids.

Poisoning me.

It's important to remember despite all their antics and historic gymnastics that I was brutally, brutally tortured, beaten piteously, and given the extermination treatment as a very little boy by Dr. King's killers and then blamed for John Lennon. This is how Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr. kept out in a lock out someone who is was obviously a dark footnote of tragedy in the Civil Rights Era. Who knows what all monstrous status considerations informed his decision to do blackout?

Obama never came close to being man enough to face up to my experiences and injuries.

The Obamas plastered the bathroom at school with pictures of an aborted fetus, late term, which was obviously my own when they drove me into convulsive arrest. Nobody who had been through what I had should have been put through something that horrid after they pleaded and pleaded and pleaded for help. They cheated me of love entirely, the very people who I loved most.

Cranial pressure was used to torture me over my beliefs. The assassin gave Obama an ideological scientific super-weapon, a neuroplasm impacted to use upon dissent. Invisible torment, optically controlled.

The entire wretched ordeal was rancid with Robert Fripp's obsessive opportunism and abuse of the deaf. Jeannie being raped was arranged. Obviously someone from Pittsburgh who knew where I placed all my hopes growing up can see the momentousness for me of the tragedy-mongering he produced and directed. He profiled me over a letter that said the opposite of what they claimed and no one would even consider the circumstances when they gambled everything on its tone. It has gone on longer than war. His criminal attacks were sexually directioned and entirely unprovoked. Who doubts that Fripp enjoys The Princely Ear as to his methods?

Like the assassins before him, the foreign rabid knows only how to slur. I'm in shock from years of their relentless attacks, so devoid of virtue, which the assassins engineered.

Everything Fripp and Hillary Clinton did was done to brutalize me, blame me, frame me, and horrifically punish me for trying to think about what happened, for talking. The case that Reagan started AIDS fails because he was shot, plain and simple, but that doesn't close the book on how I was tortured, or the evidence that it was part of an AIDS program, far from it. Don't even try to deny the letters and how I came to be suspicious.

They mutilation molested me.

Obama's pact with those who tortured me was a triumph for Clinton. Very few people know and virtually none of them allow themselves to think about what was done. The falsehood of the idea that I wasn't tortured was so shattering coming from Hollywood that I for a long time believed that Reagan wasn't really shot then either.

I was never allowed near Midori Goto.

Apparently, every event of 20th-21st century history, and every person with a newsworthy name of the same era had crossed paths with deaftears. In other words, the world revolves around deaftears, in time and space. Like a twisted version of Forest Gump, as told by someone living in an egocentric fantasy universe.

First, don't try to deny that the Experience Park Peter Gabriel claimed with the postcard in texasschoolbook - Home was just scaring me led me to unearth letters corrolating the shooting of Martin Luther King to De De's birthday by a factor of six years and calling attention to coincidences, in which then six years later on the birthday of the author Gail Burstyn John Lennon was shot. The envelope says I am the Walrus and the letter asks: Is there music when we die.

Poisoning me.

I was never allowed near Midori Goto.

thumb-anton_semenov_snowman.jpg

Official statement from Peter Gabriel. "Not me, I'm smarter than that."

Apparently, every event of 20th-21st century history, and every person with a newsworthy name of the same era had crossed paths with deaftears. In other words, the world revolves around deaftears, in time and space. Like a twisted version of Forest Gump, as told by someone living in an egocentric fantasy universe.

I think this idea was part of a game. Dad served on the USS San Jacinto with George Bush, so my existence from the beginning, to quote Gail Burstyn, "Was something of a status symbol." Only I didn't know it, so it was a game of molest the little Prince. Paul McCartney obviously got involved. I was in D.C. the day Reagan claimed he was shot, he waved to me the night before. I guess he was shot and I was there.

Martha Gellhorn wrote to me about AIDS being manmade. Her letters were very valuable and a book of them was published after she died. Mine was taken away from me. Rather than see it destroyed in Fripp's monstrous and cowardly extortion, I left it in the Gay and Lesbian Alliance room of the University of Iowa around the time of Oklahoma Federal. I have no idea, none, whether it survived or if anyone there ever realized what they had.

Amazing what goes on in other people's heads.

I think this idea was part of a game. Dad served on the USS San Jacinto with George Bush, so my existence from the beginning, to quote Gail Burstyn, "Was something of a status symbol." Only I didn't know it, so it was a game of molest the little Prince. Paul McCartney obviously got involved. I was in D.C. the day Reagan claimed he was shot, he waved to me the night before. I guess he was shot and I was there.

Martha Gellhorn wrote to me about AIDS being manmade. Her letters were very valuable and a book of them was published after she died. Mine was taken away from me. Rather than see it destroyed in Fripp's monstrous and cowardly extortion, I left it in the Gay and Lesbian Alliance room of the University of Iowa around the time of Oklahoma Federal. I have no idea, none, whether it survived or if anyone there ever realized what they had.
so you're a time traveler.... you were there when Reagan got shot and Oklahoma FBI Building blew up...

orderly! orderly!

I was present in D.C., actually just leaving, when Hinckley shot Brady. I was however not in Oklahoma at the time of the bombing. I was in Des Moines, Iowa. I had visited Ames, Iowa.

Amanda Harcourt had made torture and false witness, terrible predation, into a game as personal assistant to Peter Gabriel.

If Richard Roehm's death was suspicious by the way it was by being part of this game.

Gabriel's game.

How long did you expect me to keep silent about suspecting Gabriel in Roehm's murder? Roehm was exactly what Gabriel wants silenced ~ someone who believed the evidence of torture, not Gabriel's barking pumpkin support for the assassins who tortured me.

It's a very sad story that just got sadder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back