The hardest Game show to be a contestant

I stopped watch Hells kitchen. I didn't agree with Chef Ramsey picked the winner. This is the worse season of Hells Kitchen. Every chef was bad

There used to be a game show called The Weakest Link here in the US. I think Anne Robinson was the host for that one too...?

that's the one,the walk of shame....Clever Dick and university challenge hard ones

The hardest game is on "Let's Make A Deal". It is hard for people who wanted to get the prize like getting lots of money or get the right curtain for the right prize. Few get moan about the wrong one that turn out to be the zonk. It is all in the game. Just have to be lucky to get the right prize. I feel sorry for people who are not lucky to get it.

I watched it and the "Price Is Right". I like those two programs. :)

The hardest game is on "Let's Make A Deal". It is hard for people who wanted to get the prize like getting lots of money or get the right curtain for the right prize. Few get moan about the wrong one that turn out to be the zonk. It is all in the game. Just have to be lucky to get the right prize. I feel sorry for people who are not lucky to get it.

I watched it and the "Price Is Right". I like those two programs. :)

Make a deal is easy..All you have to do is be very lucky..Lucky to get Chosen lucky enough to select the right box..Listen to Monty very carefully and watch him closely. If you know and understand Body language you can tell if monty is bluffing and take the box or the door. Now if he offers you money when you take the box turn it down cause it might be something very valuable in the box.

Make a deal is easy..All you have to do is be very lucky..Lucky to get Chosen lucky enough to select the right box..Listen to Monty very carefully and watch him closely. If you know and understand Body language you can tell if monty is bluffing and take the box or the door. Now if he offers you money when you take the box turn it down cause it might be something very valuable in the box.
I'm sure Monty knew all the tricks so it is still luck to try to guess whether it is wise to take the money or not.

Back